E2P3: "A Perfect Man"

{OST: "Love Scenario" by IKON}

3rd December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 2,
Monday

[Signal House 2nd Floor Girls Room,
5:45 p.m.]

Byulyi was in her room sitting on her bed, with a camera on a tripod stand right in front of her. At that moment, she suddenly heard a knock on her door. She jumped up for her bed and switched her camera off.
Byulyi: Come in!
The door opened and in came a smiling Jimin and a sleepy-looking Yoongi walking behind him.
Jimin: Byulyi-ssi! I was thinking that since three of us are at home today, why not we prepare dinner for our housemates tonight? I actually went out to get groceries earlier and woke Yoongi-hyung up just so we can cook together.
Yoongi yawned in response behind him and crashed onto a beanbag in the room. Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: Sure, you guys can head back down first. I'll come down after packing up!
Jimin and Yoongi head down to the kitchen while Byulyi packed up her camera. She touched up her make up and tied her hair in a simple ponytail before heading down to join the two of them.

 She touched up her make up and tied her hair in a simple ponytail before heading down to join the two of them

[Signal House Kitchen, 6:00 p.m.]

Byulyi: Hey.
Jimin and Yoongi turned around. Jimin smiled.
Jimin: You're here! What shall we make for dinner?
The three of them crouch around the mini island in the centre of the kitchen, looking through all the ingredients Jimin had bought. Of course, Jimin was detailed and bought almost everything the grocery store had - eggs, milks, ramen, vegetables and all types of meat. Byulyi and Yoongi stared at the plastic bags on the counter in disbelief.
Byulyi: Did you buy enough to feed an army?
Jimin: Well... the fridge and cupboards were only filled with basic items so I had to...
Yoongi: And you carried all of this back single-handedly?
Jimin: Well, I actually took the Heart Signal car in our garage for a spin so it was pretty easy to carry back.
Byulyi: You actually did grocery-shopping for all of us? You're too sweet.
Yoongi and Byulyi applauded Jimin's thoughtfulness and Jimin blushed and quickly tried to change the subject.
Jimin: Since there's about 1 to 2 hours to dinner, I was thinking that maybe we could make something really good.
Byulyi: Ah... like a three course meal or something?
Jimin: Something like that.
Byulyi: We have to make it tastier than Jin's dinner last night though.
Yoongi: That's gonna be tough though.
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: Well, we'll just have to try.
Jimin: Can I suggest something? What about three of us have a cooking battle - we can all prepare a dish according to a theme and later let the rest of them have a blind taste test to see who's dish is the best!
Jimin looked expectantly at Byulyi and Yoongi.
Yoongi: Well, you guys can-
Byulyi: OMG. Yes. Three of us will do it.
Yoongi shrugged.
Yoongi: Well, I guess.
Jimin and Byulyi highfived each other.
Jimin: What should the theme be though?
Byulyi: Italian? Korean? Chinese- nah, not Chinese, Jin's done that last night. Western? Japanese?
Jimin: I'm thinking that maybe I'll do the dessert though. I've been wanting to make you guys a strawberry cake - it's really tasty.
Byulyi: Jimin-ssi can do that then. Will that make our theme for tonight Western food then? What shall we cook then, Yoongi-ssi...
Byulyi looked at Yoongi and Yoongi stared right back.