E5P1: "Best Of 3"

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: The most interesting, suspenseful game - the guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor-sharp instincts are here!
Sangmin: Last week, all of us managed to guess the love lines correctly - we indeed have razor- sharp instincts.
Eana: Yeah! Sangmin-oppa and RM-ssi were our MVPs last week and managed to guess both Yoongi-ssi and Jieun-ssi's love lines correctly!
The panelists nod in agreement.
Sangmin: You know what people are beginning to call RM?
RM: What?
Sangmin: "Love IQ 148", "Love Doctor" and even "Nam-shin".
RM laughed.
RM: Wha- "Nam-shin"?
Sangmin: Yeah, a play on your name "Namjoon" and "namshin", which means "male god".
RM smiled and looked at the floor out of embarassment.
J-Hope: Well, he has been the only one who hasn't gotten anything wrong since the start till now!

The panelists think for awhile and realise that what J-Hope said was right, exclaiming in admiration at RM's wonderful analytical skills

The panelists think for awhile and realise that what J-Hope said was right, exclaiming in admiration at RM's wonderful analytical skills. RM blushes over and over again.
Jongshin: Now, a lot happened last week at the Signal House.
RM: You're right! Jimin-ssi and Yoojung-ssi's date turned out being the only one that was successful...
J-Hope frowns.
J-Hope: Meanwhile, Seokjin-ssi and now even Byulyi-ssi have chosen other people. Is Byulyi-ssi really going to give up on Seokjin-ssi?
V: How sad... even the Yoongi and Jieun couple which I liked so much doesn't seem to be working out either...
Eana: Well, I think Yoongi-ssi doesn't really like her that much either, she might just be the best of 3.
Jongshin: I actually started following them on Instagram recently...
Sangmin: Who?
Jongshin: All of them. Did you know Jimin-ssi has over 500k followers? He's literally a celebrity. V: Daebak...
Sangmin: How many followers do you have on Instagram, V-ssi?
V: We don't have individual Instagram accounts - only an official account that Bang Shihyuk PD manages himself.
Sangmin: And how many followers do you have on that?
V thinks for a long time before looking at his members.
V: How many followers do we have?
The panelists laugh.
RM: About 12 million.
Everyone is taken aback by BTS' insane popularity.
Jongshin: Let's carry on - what will happen today? Let's play the clip.