E5P2: "Self-realisation"

{OST: "Butterfly" by BTS}

9th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 8,
Day After The First Date,
Sunday

[I Purple You Cafe, 7:00 p.m.]

The day after the first date, the girls meet up for dinner at Purple Cafe in Itaewon. They ordered a huge table of food ranging from cheeseburgers with fries, caesar salad and cheese pizza. They dug into the food before revealing to each other what they truly felt about their dates.

 They dug into the food before revealing to each other what they truly felt about their dates

Byulyi: How were your first dates?
Yoojung smiled.
Yoojung: I really enjoyed my day out with Jimin-oppa. I learnt a lot of new things about him and that was really nice.
Byulyi smiled at her.
Byulyi: So what did you and your "Jimin-oppa" do?
Yoojung smiled again as she recalled the wonderful time she had yesterday.
Yoojung: Jimin-oppa was the sweetest the whole day. When we first met, he gave me a muffler & heat pack because he said he thought I might be cold. When I tried to return it later that day, he said it was a gift he bought for me.
Jieun and Byulyi squealed.
Jieun: That's so romantic!
Yoojung laughed.
Yoojung: Throughout the day he also kept taking such good care of me, serving me with meat and wiping food off my mouth for me. He bought me a lot of good food - meat and bingsu, because he knew I liked them. Later on when we went to the arcade, he even won a stuffed toy for me from the claw machine. We also took photos in the photo booth!
Yoojung reached into her bag and pulled out a few photos Jimin and her had taken in the photo booth. They both were doing identical poses in every photo, from peace signs and finger hearts to cupping their faces and looking at each other. Byulyi took over the photos eagerly and squealed. Byulyi: Ahhhh- these two are so cute!!! What am I gonna do!!!
Jieun looked at the photos as well and laughed.
Jieun: You guys can totally become a couple already!
Yoojung blushed and took the photos back.
Yoojung: I really liked the date! I was really comfortable with him too - so we shared a lot of stories with each other.
A troubled expression crawled onto Yoojung's face.
Yoojung: There's something I'm a bit worried about though.
Byulyi: What is it?
Yoojung: He's just simply too perfect.
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: What do you mean "too perfect"? Does that even exist?
Yoojung frowned.
Yoojung: I don't know...

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Looks like Yoojung-ssi was way more affected by that than we thought...

[I Purple You Cafe, 7:10 p.m.]

Yoojung brushed her doubts aside and tried to change the topic.