E4P2: "Because You're Cute"

{OST: "Love Virus" by Kihyun (MONSTA X)
& Seolah (Cosmic Girls)}}

8th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 7,
Day of First Date,
Saturday

[Outside ARMY KBBQ Restaurant,
1:00 p.m.]

A familiar figure stood outside the famous barbecue restaurant. He wore a black t-shirt and jeans with black dress shoes, a dark blue windbreaker on the outside and a yellow muffler around his neck. In one hand, he held a red muffler, similar in design to the one he was wearing. He paced back and forth in front of the restaurant, waiting anxiously for his date to arrive. He then heard a small voice calling his name from behind.
Yoojung: Jimin-oppa!
Jimin turned around and saw Yoojung walking towards him, wearing a black dress and black heels, with a khaki coat on the outside. She was wearing a cute red beanie and carried a matching red handbag hung on one arm. She was looking the most feminine he had ever seen her. Jimin smiled.

Jimin: Oh- it's Yoojung-ie!

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Yoojung-ie!
V: Nice shot!
J-Hope: I'm so happy!!!! Is it even normal to get so worked up over a show? LOL.
Jongshin: Nice, nice!
Sangmin: Look at all of us getting so happy that his date is Yoojung, LOL.
RM: They're everyone's ideal couple.

[Outside ARMY KBBQ Restaurant,
1:05 p.m.]

Yoojung walked up to Jimin with a huge smile on her face.
Yoojung: Did you expect it to be me?
Jimin: Rather than expecting, I was more of hoping.
Yoojung blushed and looked at the ground.
Yoojung: Really?
Jimin: Yeah, I know you said you liked meat and dessert so I specially arranged this date for you! Yoojung beamed.
Yoojung: Thank you, Jimin-oppa. I'm happy to have you as my date too.
Jimin glowed.
Jimin: You serious? That means so much to me... but were you expecting me though?
Yoojung looked sheepishly at Jimin.
Yoojung: Well firstly, of course I liked the date course. But more than that, I figured out that this date might be yours due to the style of writing of paper. I'm glad I guessed right!
Jimin: Ah... I'm so happy, really. Thank you, Yoojung-ah.
Jimin smiled gratefully at Yoojung and Yoojung smiled back. Jimin then realised that he was still holding the red muffler in his hand and put it over Yoojung, making them stand in a way such that their faces were only about 15cm away from each other. Yoojung's face turned slightly pink and she looked down slightly to avoid Jimin's gaze.
Jimin: I got this for you, since I thought you might be cold.
Jimin then took out two heat packs from his pockets and gave them both to Yoojung.
Jimin: Take these too, they'll warm you up.
Yoojung looked up at Jimin and smiled gratefully at him.