E10P9: "I Don't Deserve Love"

{OST: "Little Star" by Standing Egg}

24th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 23,
Day of MT Trip,
Monday

[Busan Campfire Site, 9:50 p.m.]

After Suran and Byulyi return to the circle and the other residents stop staring at them, wondering what happened, Seokjin spoke up.

Seokjin: Now that we have finished our first game, it is now time to move on to our final activity of the night, which is to choose our partners

Seokjin: Now that we have finished our first game, it is now time to move on to our final activity of the night, which is to choose our partners. So now, the guys will look away as the girls take our their items and put them on the table.
The guys did as they were told and turned away, closing their eyes as well. The girls got up and walk to Byulyi quietly. Yoojung unzipped her jacket and took out her red muffler from Jimin, passing it to Byulyi as Byulyi mouthed "cheater" to her. Suran grinned and took out the couple bracelet that she and Seokjin had gotten on the second date and Yoojung mouthed "cheater" to her as well. Jieun had to prevent herself from laughing as she reached into her bag and pulled out a white dress from her bag. It looked like a normal piece of clothing until Byulyi took it over and looked at the tag, which said "Jieun's Clothes Shop". Suran, Yoojung and Byulyi covered their mouths to prevent themselves from bursting into laughter. Byulyi was the only non-cheated who took out a stick of purple lipstick. The girls return to their seats.
Byulyi: Alright, you guys can open your eyes now!

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Ya! I've never seen such cheaters on the show before. This is literally the same thing as the guys choosing the girls themselves.
The panelists laugh.
Jaewoong: You're right! It's so easy to point out which item belongs to them. Even the lipstick - isn't Byulyi the only one in the house who wears purple lipstick?
Sangmin sighs. 
Sangmin: The residents in this season are really sly - I take my hat off them. Can't beat them, join them right?

[Busan Campfire Site, 10:00 p.m.]

The guys opened their eyes and saw Byulyi holding all the items in her hands. Byulyi tried hard not to laugh.
Byulyi: Alright. So today, the items we have is this red muffler...
Byulyi lifted the red muffler up and Jimin looked at it and choked on his saliva. He looked at Yoojung and Yoojung looked back at him with an innocent-looking expression on her face. Jimin raised his eyebrows.
Byulyi: We also have this white dress, which I will now pass around.
Byulyi passed around the white dress and whoever got hold of the dress and inspected it well enough burst into laughter. Jungkook, in particular, could not stop laughing. Byulyi tried hard to control herself.

Byulyi: Next, we have this silver bracelet

Byulyi turned the bracelet around in her hands and tried hard not to laugh.
Byulyi: It's really unique and...
She held her breath.
Byulyi: ...familiar-looking, if you ask me.
She passed the bracelet around the circle and Seokjin looked at it and burst into laughter. Yoongi got hold of it and looked at Suran with a look that screamed, "Really, Suran." Suran shrugged and looked away. Byulyi continued.
Byulyi: Finally, we have this purple lipstick! That's all. Now, the guys need to pick items...
Byulyi slapped herself to prevent herself from laughing. The residents howled.
Byulyi: ...even though we don't know which item belongs to who.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists had been laughing all this while.
Jongshin: I think we've all given up on them already. The very fact that the producers allowed this to be aired means that they probably gave up too.

[Busan Campfire Site, 10:10 p.m.]

The guys decided on their items much quicker than expected (not really surprisingly), uselessly trying to conceal the fact that they already knew which item belonged to who.
Jimin: I'll take the muffler.
Yoojung laughed and raised up her hand.
Jungkook: Pass me the dress!
Jieun smiled at him and mouthed "it's me".
Yoongi: Um... I wanted the bracelet last time so, pass me the bracelet.
Suran pointed to herself when Yoongi took a glance at her.
Seokjin: Well, I guess I'm left with the lipstick!
Byulyi raised up her hand.
Byulyi: It's me! Surprise!
The residents all gave up trying to stop themselves from laughing as well and burst into laughter. When they had finally settled down, Seokjin addressed them all.
Seokjin: It has really been such a good night spent with you all. Thank you for making my first MT in such a long while so amazing! I was thinking that this is really such a once in a lifetime experience and since we're coming to the end of our stay in the Signal House soon, should we take turns to share our thoughts? Just those people who want to share.
Seokjin looked at Byulyi, motioning for her to start first. Byulyi took a deep breath.
Byulyi: After coming to the Signal House and going through so many things with you guys for the past 3 weeks, I have not only learnt more about you guys, but about me as a person too. While I was here, I felt all sorts of emotions - happiness, sadness, anger... even emotions I never thought I would ever feel like jealousy. Thank you for being here for me all this while guys, I won't forget any single one of you even after we leave the Signal House. Each of you are friends that I want to keep for a very very long time. 
The residents nodded and smiled. It was silent for a while, before Yoojung put up her hand.

Yoojung: You guys may not know this, but I have been bullied when I was younger

Yoojung: You guys may not know this, but I have been bullied when I was younger. They said I was short, I was ugly, I don't deserve love. Because of that, I have always had a low self-esteem.
The residents' eyes widened in shock from this new piece of information they had never heard before. Jimin put an arm around Yoojung's shoulder and smiled at her warmly. Yoojung teared up a bit.
Yoojung: After coming here, I've met close unnies I can trust in and talk to, oppas who treat me really well and people whom I generally feel comfortable and happy around. Thank you, all of you.
The residents clapped for Yoojung and Jimin handed her tissues from his bag.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists remained silent at the grave conversation. Eana was tearing and V was sniffling softly. 

[Busan Campfire Site, 10:20 p.m.]

Seokjin quickly wrapped up the activity for the night.
Seokjin: It's getting late now... Shall we go back and get some rest for tomorrow? We'll need to get back to Seoul and have our dates after all.
After putting out the campfire, the residents returned to the camping grounds, getting ready to send their messages for the night and get to bed.