E8P2: "I've Prepared Something"

{OST: "Beautiful Beautiful"
by Punch & Glabingo}

19th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 18,
Day of Second Date,
Wednesday

[Outside Ajumma's Haemul Soup,
1:00 p.m.]

This day was a particularly cold day so Jungkook dressed up in warm clothes - black turtleneck shirt, black pants, black boots and a black down jacket, not forgetting to wear the black hoodie he had chosen as an extra inside. He had just received instructions via message to wait for his date outside this particular seafood soup restaurant for his date, so that was exactly what he did. His date soon arrived minutes later, wearing white skinny jeans, brown boots and the same black hoodie Jungkook was wearing, which helped Jungkook identify that she was his partner. Otherwise, he would not have been able to tell because his partner had very wittily covered her face with the hood while walking towards Jungkook.
Mystery Partner: Guess who am I?
She even muffled her voice so much that it was hard for Jungkook to guess. Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook: Judging by height, it's either Yoojung-ie or Jieun-noona

Mystery Partner: I'm Yoojung-ie, Jungkook-oppa.
Jungkook laughed.
Jungkook: Alright, take off your hood. I know you're Jieun-noona.
Jungkook's mystery partner took off her hood and Jieun's familiar pale face peaked out from under the hood. She frowned.
Jieun: How did you know it's me!
Jungkook laughed.
Jungkook: Yoojung calls herself Yoodaeng so...
Jieun frowned.
Jieun: And how do you know that?
Jungkook smiled.
Jungkook: Well, I walked past her room once and overheard her doing aegyo to Byulyi-noona. It was quite a sight.

[Heart Signal Panel]

V: Wait... she did? I wanna see!
Eana: Me too!
A clip of Yoojung recorded a few nights ago played in the studio plays. The panelists watch on with amused looks on their faces as Yoojung tries to carry out the hamburger aegyo on Byulyi, her roommate. "Yoodaeng-ie wants to eat a hamburger!" she tried countless of times as Byulyi gave her pointers to work on everytime. Jungkook walked past their room and tried not to burst into laughter in the clip. The panelists all laugh at this hilarious scene.
Jongshin: What are they even trying to do?
V: Why's she working on her aegyo? Who's she gonna show it to, eh?
A cheeky smile stretches across V's face.
J-Hope: She really does call herself "Yoodaeng-ie" though. But for Jungkook-ssi to notice it and remember, that's pretty impressive.

[Outside Ajumma's Haemul Soup,
1:05 p.m.]

Jieun's face fell slightly.
Jieun: Ah, I see.
Jungkook looked up and read the signboard of the shop.
Jungkook: "Ahjumma's Haemul Soup". You like seafood soup?
Jieun smiled.