E13P6: "Why Do You Look So Pretty Today"

{OST: "You've Fallen For Me" by Jung Yonghwa}

31st December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 30,
Decision Day,
Monday

[Signal House Dining Room, 5:00 p.m.]

Suran was sitting at the dining room, staring out into the blue ocean, waiting for the guys to come and see her. Suddenly, she heard footsteps and turned to face the entrance. She smiled when she saw Yoongi's familiar face appear in the distance.
Yoongi: Suran-ah.
Suran: Oh- you're here.

Yoongi smiled and sat down opposite her

Yoongi: Why do you look so pretty today?
Suran looked down at her dress and laughed.
Suran: It's not weird?
Yoongi shook his head.
Yoongi: Of course not.
Suran thought for a while.
Suran: We only have 10 minutes...
Yoongi: It's a bit short, don't you think?
Suran: Isn't it. So... have you decided?
Yoongi laughed.
Yoongi: What's that question for? You already know the answer.
Suran grinned.
Suran: No, I don't.
Yoongi stared at her for a while, with a small smile on his face.
Yoongi: You know, for other residents, maybe not in this season but previous seasons, this could be their last conversation, so it could be tough. But for us, I think it's different.
Suran laughed.
Suran: Elaborate.
Yoongi: Well... I'll just say that tomorrow, I want to go watch a movie with you.
Suran laughed.
Suran: What?
Yoongi: I want to walk along the beach holding hands, eat meals, do song covers, have a picnic and create so many more good memories with you. That's all I'm saying.
Suran laughed, before pursing her lips.
Suran: Wow...
Yoongi looked at her, with a serious expression in his eyes.
Yoongi: Don't you wanna do that too?
Suran grinned.
Suran: First, I want your number.
Yoongi whipped out his phone.
Yoongi: Come, let me give it to you now.
Suran laughed.
Suran: Come on, that's against the rules.
Yoongi chuckled slightly, but a look of seriousness spread across his face after a while.
Yoongi: In all seriousness, I'm so glad you came. Into the Signal House, that is. I never thought that I would have met someone like you. Thank you, for everything.
The time ran out after that and Yoongi stood up, stretching slightly. He smiled, patted Suran on the head and walked out of the dining room. Suran watched as his small figure disappeared into the living room, and smiled.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Aww... that was so cute.
Jongshin: It was short and sweet. I like it.
Sangmin: It felt more like a normal conversation than a "last conversation", don't you think?
J-Hope: Yeah, because it isn't! Like what Yoongi-ssi said, they're going to do all sorts of things together after the show.
V: Yay!

[Signal House Dining Room, 5:30 p.m.]

After Yoongi had left the dining room, Suran whipped out her phone, thinking that no one else was coming to see her, but she was wrong. A short while later, she heard footsteps again and looked up to see Jimin's smiling face appear at the door.

Suran: Jimin!Jimin walked into the kitchen, beaming from ear to ear

Suran: Jimin!
Jimin walked into the kitchen, beaming from ear to ear.
Jimin: Noona!
He took a seat opposite Suran, where Yoongi was originally seated at. Suran's eyes were open wide and her mouth was open.
Suran: What... Why are you here?
Jimin chuckled.
Jimin: To see noona, of course.
Suran raised her eyebrows.
Suran: Me?
Jimin shrugged.
Jimin: Yeah! I wanted to talk to you... just about stuff.
Suran smiled warmly.
Suran: Did you see Yoojung already?
Jimin smiled brightly and nodded.
Jimin: Mmhmm.
Suran watched his facial expressions and grinned.
Suran: It must have gone well... Treat her well, alright?
Jimin grinned and nodded.
Jimin: So, noona, have you decided? Did Yoongi-hyung come already?
Suran smiled and nodded.
Suran: He just left a while ago.
Jimin leaned forward.
Jimin: Remember what I told you at the beach in Busan, right? I'll always cheer on you and Yoongi-hyung!
Suran reached out her hand and Jimin took it. They shook hands.
Suran: Thank you, Jimin-ah. You're really a good guy. I hope everything goes well for you even after the show!
Jimin smiled.
Jimin: It has been so nice getting to know someone like you, noona. I'll leave Yoongi-hyung to you now. Please take good care of him. Please make sure he eats well, sleeps well and enjoys life.
Suran smiled knowingly.
Suran: Don't worry, I will.

[Heart Signal Panel]

RM: Aw, that's so sweet. Jimin-ssi really does care about his hyung a lot.