E11P4: "You're Beautiful"

{OST: "Only Then" by Roy Kim}

25th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 24,
Day of Final Date,
Monday

[Hongdae Streets, 2:30 p.m.]

After having lunch and walking around the market for a bit, Jungkook and Jieun headed to Hongdae for some shopping. They had previously planned to buy each other a set of clothing, so that's what they did. It started out as a joke, with Jungkook saying that they should both wear clothes and go to Jieun's studio and do a photoshoot. But that idea stuck in Jieun's mind so that's what they decided to do later that day. They were walking along the street, when Jungkook suddenly exclaimed "oh!"

Jungkook: The prices are not bad there - let's go!Jungkook pulled Jieun by the wrist into a random shop

Jungkook pulled Jieun by the wrist into a random shop. Jieun almost tripped over, but still laughed nevertheless, eyeing Jungkook's muscular hand wrapped perfectly around her wrist and blushing slightly.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Omo! Skinship!

[Winnings Clothing Shop, 2:35 p.m.]

The clothing shop they entered had all sorts of clothing, for both male and female, from dresses, skirts and blouses to shirts, jeans and pants, and more. Jungkook beamed.
Jungkook: What do you think?
Jieun smiled.
Jieun: Great...
Jungkook: ...but not as great as the clothes you design. Right?
Jieun chuckled.
Jieun: What budget do we have for the outfit?
Jungkook looked around. The prices of the clothes ranged from 10,000 won to 30,000 won. Jungkook smiled at Jieun.
Jungkook: 30,000 won?
Jieun smiled.
Jieun: Alright.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: So they're buying clothes for each other?
Sangmin: Interesting.
RM sighs.
RM: I have a traumatic memory regarding this.
Sangmin laughs.
Sangmin: Why? Something about an ex?
RM sighs again and shakes his head.
RM: No, just ask Hoseok about it.
J-Hope chuckles.
J-Hope: Back in our rookie days, our PD-nim used to say that Namjoon and I are the same age, but aren't close enough. So we decided to go out and build our friendship by getting closer. We went to a clothes shop somewhere in Hongdae to buy clothes for each other.
RM: I got this amazing blue striped shirt, oversized jeans and white sunglasses for him, because I know that's his style.