E6P1: "Shaking Many Hearts"

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: The most interesting, suspenseful game - the guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor-sharp instincts are here!
Eana: Last week, our two new residents arrived!
Sangmin: Yeah, our Jeon Jungkook-ssi and Shin Suran-ssi. What did you think of them?
Eana: Firstly, I'm pretty sure Jungkook-ssi is going to go around shaking many hearts. His eyes are very expressive. I hate to say this, but I feel like this is the first time the Jimin and Yoojung couple might actually be put to a test.
V: You're right - he picked Yoojung-ssi last week, right? Which means they're going on a date this week?
RM frowns.
RM: Yeah. The other thing is that Jimin-ssi looked really wary of Jungkook-ssi last week. He kept looking between Yoojung-ssi and Jungkook-ssi countless times, like he sensed something. J-Hope pipes in.
J-Hope: I don't know how Yoojung-ssi really feels but to me, she did seem a bit interested in Jungkook-ssi. I won't be surprised if she picks Jungkook-ssi tonight, after the date.
V sobs.

V: Noooo

V: Noooo... everything was going so well for them.
Eana: Now, what about Shin Suran-ssi?
Jaewoong: She's a hotel owner! That may be beneficial for her, but at the same time, guys may be intimidated by her high profile.
Jongshin: You're right. Suran-ssi showed interest towards Seokjin-ssi via her text message last night - do you think Seokjin-ssi might reciprocate those feelings?
RM shakes his head.
RM: We won't know till they go on their date! There could be a huge plot twist after the addition of the two catfish last week.
Jongshin: Shall we take a look then? Please play this week's video!