E7P8: "Age Is Just A Number"

{OST: "Heartbeat" by Suran}

16th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 15,
Sunday

[Elena's Barbecue & Grill, 1:00 p.m.]

A day after the date with Suran, Yoongi went out to meet his friend at a nearby cafe. He wore practically the same clothes as the day before - just perhaps a different set of clothes of the same design and changed his flannel into a red one instead of the yellow one he wore the day before. He walked into the restaurant and joined his friend, who was already digging into their own plates of pork ribs and fries but had kindly ordered him a portion too, already waiting for him on the table, getting cold. Yoongi marched towards him.
Yoongi: Ya! How can you start eating without me.
Yoongi took a seat in front of the man. The man was comparatively much larger than Yoongi with a well-built muscular body, but had a similar dressing style and even similar features right down to his tiny eyes. He nonchalantly continued shoving food in his face.

<Kang Euigeon, Yoongi's best friend since childhood, started as neighbours back in Busan, also moved around the same time as Yoongi and now shares the same apartment as him in Seoul>

also moved around the same time as Yoongi and
now shares the same apartment as him in Seoul>

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Ya, this guy is quite cute too. Like the kind who has reverse charms?

[Elena's Barbecue & Grill, 1:05 p.m.]

Euigeon: Since when do I ever wait for you to eat? I don't do it at home, why would I do it here?
Yoongi sighed. Euigeon pushed Yoongi's plate of food towards him and smiled.
Euigeon: Okay, fine. I'm sorry, hyung. I was starving since this is my first meal of the day! Please eat up, before it gets cold.
Yoongi rolled his eyes but picked up the ribs with his index finger and thumb of his two hands.
Yoongi: Dude, it's already cold.
Nevertheless, he took a bite and closed his eyes momentarily to enjoy the delicious taste of the tasty barbecue-grilled pork ribs. Euigeon chuckled.
Yoongi: So how has life been without me?
Euigeon: Fantastic. Nobody tells me to clean up anymore...
Yoongi's eyes widened.
Yoongi: So the house is in a mess right now?
Euigeon chuckled.
Euigeon: Well... I still do the basics.
Yoongi stared daggers at him.
Yoongi: I'll deal with you when I get back.

[Heart Signal Panel]

RM: Wow, they're both speaking with such thick Busan accents!
V tries to imitate Yoongi.
V: "I'll deal with you when I get back."
J-Hope shakes his head disapprovingly.
J-Hope: Nah, you just sound like someone from Seoul trying to speak with a Busan accent.
The panelists laugh.