E6P3: "Why Didn't You Tell Me"

{OST: "I Will Go To You Like The First Snow"
by Ailee}

10th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 9,
Monday

[R&B&W Restaurant, 1:00 p.m.]

That very same afternoon, Byulyi met up with her friends at a nearby cafe called "R&B&W Cafe", which served really good bibimbap. Byulyi's friends consisted of a pretty lady who had green hair and amazing fashion sense and a small-built man with strong eyes and blonde hair, who were already waiting for her when she reached the restaurant.

 Byulyi's friends consisted of a pretty lady who had green hair and amazing fashion sense and a small-built man with strong eyes and blonde hair, who were already waiting for her when she reached the restaurant

<Ahn Heeyeon, Byulyi's best friend, met through YouTube in 2013 due to their common interest in make-up, fellow make-up artist for Red Velvet>

<Kim Heechul, Heeyeon's boyfriend, made friends with Byulyi through Heeyeon>

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Wow, her friends look really unique, don't they?
Eana: From one look, you can tell that they are a couple, right?

[R&B&W Restaurant, 1:02 p.m.]

Byulyi walked up to her friends' table with a smile on her face. They saw her and their expressions brightened up. Heeyeon stood to greet her.
Heeyeon: Omo- Byulyi-ah, long time no see!
Byulyi gave her best friend a big hug and sat down opposite the couple.
Byulyi: Yeah- it sure has been long, hasn't it? Heeyeon laughed.
Heeyeon: Two weeks is pretty long for us, hahaha. Byulyi smiled.
Byulyi: Have you guys ordered?
Heeyeon: Of course, your usual order of dolsot beef bibimbap with less rice and extra beef, am I wrong?
Byulyi smiled.
Byulyi: You sure do know me well. Thanks, Heeyeon-ah.
Heeyeon smiled. At that moment, the food arrived. Three steaming hot bowls of bibimbap were delivered to their table. The three of them dug into their food hungrily.
Heechul: So, tell us - how's your stay been at the Signal House been so far?
Byulyi frowned.
Byulyi: Complicated.
Heechul laughed.
Heechul: Elaborate.
Byulyi picked at her bibimbap with her metal chopsticks.
Byulyi: Well, basically there's this guy that I never expected to meet at the house - he was my best friend in friend whom I kind of had a thing for back in university.