E8P4: "I'll Hold On To Your Hand Tightly"

{OST: "Will Last Forever"
by Akdong Musician}

19th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 18,
Day of Second Date,
Wednesday

[Foot Of Bukhansan, 1:00 p.m.]

Yoongi paced at the foot of bukhansan in his usual attire of a black t-shirt, black pants, a blue checkered flannel, sneakers and since it was cold today, he wore a thick black down jacket over everything. He held the lip balm in his hand. Suddenly, he saw someone walking towards him and looked up. It was Byulyi. She was wearing a similar black down jacket, with white pants, a laced blue blouse inside and white sneakers. She carried a small black duffel bag. She waved at Yoongi in a comical way as she approached, causing Yoongi to smile slightly. She took out the lip balm and applied it, causing Yoongi to laugh.

Byulyi: Yoongi-ah, annyeong!Yoongi: Byulyi-noona! I expected you actually

Yoongi: Byulyi-noona! I expected you actually.
Byulyi appeared shocked.
Byulyi: Really?
Yoongi: Yeah, I saw you using lip balm the most amongst the four of you.
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: Well, I may not have chosen it because I wanted it though. How did the guys distribute the items?
Yoongi: We pointed at the one we wanted, but Seokjin-hyung and I both chose the bracelet. I lost though, so I got this.
Byulyi burst into laughter.
Byulyi: We did the same thing - the bracelet was also chosen by two of us - Suran-unnie and I.
Yoongi: Ah, I see.
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: Suran-unnie was like, "I need to get this! Jjinjja!" So I just let her have it. Honestly, I didn't think you'd be my date today because I thought you were going to choose the bracelet.
Yoongi raised an eyebrow, but he didn't say anything. He seemed to be deep in thought.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Oh... she's indirectly saying that she initially chose the bracelet thinking that it was him!
Eana: That's coming off really strong.
Sangmin: These two get along though. They can banter - remember their cooking incident a few weeks ago?, why does it feel so recent? Anyway, they remind me a bit of Seokjin-ssi and Suran-ssi though, the kind of pairing.

[Foot Of Bukhansan, 1:10 p.m.]

Yoongi: Anyway, what are we doing down here at Bukhansan! I got a shock when I saw the location...
Yoongi and Byulyi both laughed.
Byulyi: It's unique, isn't it? What else do you think we're here for! To climb of course!
Yoongi's jaws dropped.
Yoongi: For real, though?
Byulyi winked at him and nodded.
Byulyi: For real.
Yoongi fiddled with the lip balm in his pocket.
Yoongi: What about... ah- what about lunch?
Byulyi lifted up the duffel bag and smiled.
Byulyi: I'm all prepared.
Yoongi looked at the ground, before looking at to Byulyi again. He smiled grudgingly.