Chapter 1: First Day Excitement, Potential Debut

"Y/N!! You're gonna be late!" You heard your father yell from the kitchen.

It was early in the morning and you were lying in bed as the sun rose over the horizon and shined on your face. You groaned and yawned before sitting up and stretching your arms and back. After you got out of bed in just a pair of pajama pants, you got on the floor and began to do a set of 50 push-ups, followed by 50 sit-ups. After that and stretching your legs out, you grabbed a shirt from the chair next to your desk and looked at a picture on your desk with a solemn look before sighing heavily and walking out of your room and towards the kitchen. There, you found your father who was setting down a plate of food and a bowl of rice on your spot of the table as he sat down and smiled when seeing you.

"Ahhh, you're awake. Did you do your push-ups?" He asked.

"Yes, dad." You replied.

"What about your sit-ups?" He asked.

"Done." You said again.

"Good, I also got you that juice you said you needed." He said as he placed a glass full of juice next to your plate and a pitcher of juice as you ate.

Once the two of you finished, you walked back to your room and grabbed your new school uniform that you would be using at the school you had just been accepted into by countless recommendations by professional heroes who met you when you were younger. As you finished getting ready and grabbed the things you'd needed, you stopped and looked at the picture on your desk one last time.

"Mommy...! Mommy...! I promise!" A young child's voice echoed in your head as you clenched your fist and turned towards the door.

You walked out and left your house while telling your father bye. As you walked, you put on a pair of (F/C) earphones and listened to music as you took the train to your new school. Upon your arrival, you left the station along with a flood of people, and made your way towards the prestigious hero school you had heard so much about. After a 10 minute walk, there it was in front of you, U.A. High School.

"U.A. High, huh? Bigger than I thought it was going to be." You said while staring at the large school when a voice called out.

"Ahhh, you must be our new transfer student! How exciting this must be!" A friendly voice called.

You looked all around, but when you found nothing, you looked down and were slightly surprised when you saw humanoid mouse wearing a suit and orange sneakers standing in front of you with a friendly smile and staring up at you.

"Are you Y/N L/N?" He asked.

"Yes, sir. May I please know what your name is?" You asked politely.

"Of course! I am Principal Nezu of this lovely school! It's a great pleasure to meet you, Mr.L/N." He said as he held out his paw and you shook it. "I see you received your uniform, it fits you quite well. Now, if you could follow me, I shall show you to your class." He said as the two of you entered the school and the security barriers locked down behind you.

As you walked in, you noticed little lockers, and he told you what you did and didn't need, so you wouldn't carry too much. After sorting your materials out, he lead you down a slightly large hall that had classes lined up against the left wall that faced a windowed wall on the right. After walking a few more steps, you two stopped in front of a class that was labeled 1-A. He knocked on the door and when it opened, you slightly jumped at the sight of the person who came out. It was a slender and tall man with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hangs in front of his face and often half-opened black eyes. He was also quite pale, and wrapped in a yellow sleeping bag like if he was in a cocoon. He leaned down to the principal who whispered into his ear, and nodded before looking at you briefly and heading back inside as his class remained silent.