Chapter 52: Ryu's Full Power, The Rescue Operation Is Over

Previously On The Symbol of Hope

Midoriya and Aizawa, along with Nighteye and the few other officers and chief, had finally taken down Irinaka who had been making the walls shift. After taking them down and gaining the strength to keep moving forward due to inspiring words from Lockrock to save the girl and give one last push to the end, Midoriya, Aizawa, and Nighteye all ran off and down the halls to try and make it to Eri. As they were running, an explosion happened right in front of them as they covered and looked through the dust. They saw a figure walking towards them and readied themselves, but lowered their guard in relief when they saw it was you in your regular state as you were cut up and beaten.

"Y/N-kun! Are you okay?" Midoriya asked as they came towards you and you wiped your lip of some blood.

"I'm fine, how about you guys?" You asked.

"We're fine. Where's Buu?" Aizawa asked.

"Him? I left him down in the basement unconscious. Where are you all off to?" You asked.

"We've stopped the one shifting the walls and are moving towards Eri's location in the basement. If you can move, let's go." Nighteye said.

"Yes, sir." You said as the four of you began to move.

"Someone needs to go back and secure Buu, I'll—!." Aizawa was cut off when you spoke up.

"There's no time for him. We have to get Eri, now." You said sternly as he stared at you. "Trust me, he's not going anywhere." You said as he looked forward and continued running.

"He better not..." Aizawa thought.
——————
Mirio gritted his teeth before looking at him one last time with the burning rage of a hero in his eyes as he opened his mouth.

"CHISAKI!!!!!" He yelled in a rage as Chisaki snapped.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU I ABANDONED THAT NAME!!" Chisaki yelled as he activated his quirk and the ground began to reform.

Suddenly though, there was a huge rumble that made everyone stumble back and lose some balance. The fighters all looked towards the wall as pieces of concrete began to fall bit by bit and through the cracks a blue light slowly began to shine through the cracks as something could be heard.

"kaaaa...meeee..." They barely heard.

"What is that...?" Chisaki muttered.

"haaaa...meeee..." They heard a little louder as Nemoto crawled to a crack and poked his eye through.

When he saw the other side though, he gasped and froze at the sight that was in front of him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT—!" He was cut off when you threw your arms forward.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled as you blasted the wall in front of you.