Chapter 48: The Enemy's Trap, A Dangerous Foe Awaits

"I want the girl..." Ryu said as he fired his Big Bang Attack point blank at the villain.

A bright ball of energy blasted out from his palm as the villain was sent flying into the building, following a large explosion that sent more members inside flying.

"Ryu! Stop! Stick to what we've got!" You yelled. 

"Ryu-kun! If you do this, you might kill her, too!" He tried to reason.

"SILENCE!" Ryu yelled as he aimed his blast towards Midoriya. "You heard the chief during the explanation! They've kept her hidden underground! I'll just level the entire building above and dig down to grab her safe and sound! Now you listen to me! What happens to these weakling criminals or any of these other weak bastards behind us is none of my concern! The strongest will find a way to survive and the weaklings shall perish! I will get in there and save the girl no matter how much blood I have to spill!" Ryu yelled.

Suddenly, he was struck from the back and knocked out completely as his energy died down. Everyone looked to see you had struck him in the back of the neck in your transformed state and grabbed him by the shirt before tossing him to a few of the police.

"If you do that, then I'm sorry but you won't be a hero like that." You said to Ryu as he laid unconscious. "All right, stick to the plan. Hado, Uravity, Froppy, 21, stay here and provide support with Ryukyu. Mirio, Amajiki, Kirishima, Midoriya, and everyone else, we find Eri-chan and bring down these bastards once and for all? Got it?" You asked everyone.

"Got it!" They all replied as you turned towards the main entrance that was lit aflame.

"All right, let's go!" You said as you ran inside with everyone following you.

Play

Suddenly, more yakuza members ran up and tried to stop the police and you all.

"HEY, HEY, HOLD IT! WHO THE HELL'RE YOU?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" A member of the gan asked an officer.

"LIKE WE SAID, THIS IS AN INVESTIGATION!" The officer yelled in his face.

Suddenly, pros were pouring in and subduing the gangsters and everyone else who interfered. You pushed and beat the gangsters who got in your way and after pushing through, you kicked down the main door to the building.

"They're coming at us to buy time! Let's hurry!" You said as you ran with everyone else following behind you.

"This's an urgent situation, so sorry for trackin' in dirt!!!" Fat Gum yelled as you all ran through the halls. "Forget about watchin' out for any "suspicious behavior," this is way beyond that!" He yelled.

"Yo, I'm gettin' a REAL bad feeling about this! Not that we've got any choice but to keep going now that the mission's on." Lockrock said while running.

"I bet this means the info got leaked from somewhere...and I don't like how we're all just lumped together..." Amajiki said.

"Then we need to find a way to be smarter about avoiding their attacks. They must be united in purpose on a routine basis." The chief spoke up as another one of his officers held back a gangster.

"Once they've crossed sake cups, their vows of loyalty to their boss are sealed. They probably feel inferior so they emphasize the kind of unity you'd see in gangs of bygone days." Aizawa said.

"Given all this commotion...and the fact that neither Chisaki nor his top brass have shown themselves...They must be in the basement, preparing to hide everything or to escape." Amajiki mentioned.