Chapter 33: A Legend's Destructive Power, Dramatic End To The Provisional Test

"Now...What'll you do? Fight, or protect? Help, or run? What will you do, heroes!?" Gang Orca asked while coming towards you all.

"Hmph, you think we're scared of you, fish brain?" Ryu insulted him.

"No, but maybe he can put some fear into you." He replied as you felt another surge of energy and looked back to the hole in the arena.

You saw a green light shine inside of it as a green energy blast was fired and it grew to a massive size which surprised you.

"Ryu!" You yelled as you and him turned super saiyan and held your hands forward as the green energy blast was burning your hands and Ryu's armor was burning as well.

You both threw it into the air as there was a massive explosion above you all and you heard loud footsteps coming towards you both.

"Onii-chan!" 21 grouped with you as you all gasped at the stranger who you saw come out.

"Show them your power, Broly!" Gang Orca said.

"Not a problem." He answered as you felt a huge spike of energy coming from him. "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled loudly as he a bright light exploded out from him and you all covered your eyes.

As the light dimmed, you slowly removed your hands from your face and both you and Ryu gasped in shock as you saw he had transformed.

"You two surely didn't think you were the only ones of your own kind, did you? Meet the Legendary Warrior: Broly." Gang Orca introduced him.

"N-No way..." You said while backing away slightly.

"Onii-chan..." 21 spoke in a scared tone.

"H-How...How could this be...?" Ryu dropped to his knees from feeling his awesome power.

"Now..." Broly said as he smirked at you three. "Let's begin the dance of death, heroes!" He yelled like a madman as he fired a green energy ball and blasted the three of you away.

*BOOM*

"Y/N!" Everyone in the arena yelled.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" Your were blown into a building as a green energy ball flew towards you and blew the entire thing up with your inside as you were tossed out of the flames and rolled across the ground and landed next to Ryu who was also injured.

"Wh-What kind of juice did he drink...?" Ryu groaned as you opened your eyes.

Play

"Ready for another beating?" He asked with a smirk as you stood against him.

"Let's see how you like it when I go full power! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" You yelled as you powered up and unleashed a huge amount of energy.