Chapter 26: Moving Into Dorms Pt.1, Brotherly Bond

"—FINAL!BIG BANG!" You both yelled as your mother appeared behind you and her arms went around and matched yours, as Ryu felt his father's presence and his arms were placed on his shoulders.

"No way...Impossible...! No!" Your copy yelled.

"NOW! GO!" Your mother and Ryu's father yelled at you both as your eyes widened.

"KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" You yelled as you both fired massive beams of energy towards it.

The two beams flew and combined into one massive beam of light and energy. It unleashed its own Kamehameha and tried to push it back, but you and Ryu yelled as you both transformed and pushed as hard as you ever had.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled asyou both increased your power.

Your copy looked up at it with shock as his beam was completely blown away and he was engulfed by it.

"DAMN YOU!!!!!!!" It yelled as it was completely erased by your attack, and a massive explosion of light covered the area.

As the blinding flash of light died down, everyone saw a huge mushroom cloud where your clone once was before getting vaporized. You were breathing heavily as you saw Ryu collapse and and you went to him.

"Ryu! Hey! Stay with me buddy! Come on!" You said while slapping him on the cheek a bit to keep him awake.

"Onii-chan!" You heard 21 call you as she landed and knelt down next to Ryu. "Move, I'll help him." She said as she focused a large portion of her energy over his wound and you watched as it was closing up and you were relieved.

"Y/N..." You turned around and got engulfed in a hug from your father. "Thank goodness...I thought I was going to lose you..." He said as he held you tight.

You hugged him back and smiled as you turned and saw All Might on the ground. You forced yourself up and held out your hand to him as he looked up at you.

"You're one crazy old teacher." You said as he smiled and grabbed your hand.

"I need to reprimand you as well, Young Y/N." He said as you laughed and helped each other to the ambulance. 

"Y/N!" You heard two cries as you saw Momo and Tsu running towards you with tears in their eyes as they hugged you.

"I thought I was going to lose you...!" Momo cried as Tsu hid her face in your arm.

"I'm sorry for making you both worry...Especially you, Tsu-chan." You said as she didn't say anything.

"Excuse me, please, if you two could follow me to the ambulance." A paramedic said as you nodded and let them go. 

"I'll text you when I'm done with whatever they need me to do." You said as you left in an ambulance with All Might.

After the entire battle was over, and you were taken care of at the hospital and police station, you were informed of a new program that would go into affect for all the members of Class 1-A, a new program that would involve all of you to move into a dormitory together. After being informed of this, they packed everything you had after getting consent from your father, and you were housed in the boys third floor room as Ryu was next to you, and 21 was on the girls second floor. No one else from the class had been informed yet, and they were making the final preparations for it before sending out representatives to each of your classmates homes and inform them of the program. You were walking out of the new building that the dorms were in when you saw a black car in front of the gate and saw Aizawa and All Might waiting for you.