Chapter 23: Rescue Operations, Free The Symbol of Hope

"Iida, all of you, you're all correct. I know that. But!" Kirishima said as he turned to Bakugo and Midoriya. "Hey, Bakugo, Midoriya, your hand can still reach! We can go save him!" Kirishima he exclaimed to them both.

"So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-momo, following it, and going to save Y/N yourselves?" Mina asked.

"Yeah." Kirishima confirmed.

"Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Y/N without killing him. They probably let him live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill him eventually. Kirishima and I are going." Todoroki said as Iida was getting frustrated.

"Don't go overboard with your messing around!" He yelled as Shoji intervened.

"Wait. Calm down. I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Todoroki's frustration at having him stolen in front of his very eyes. I'm frustrated, too. But, this isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions. Right?" He explained to everyone.

"L-Let's leave this to All Might...Mr.Aizawa's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded, too." Aoyama said.

"Not the Shiozaki's permission." Ryu said as he and 21 walked out. "Whatever you plan on doing, don't get in our way." They left together as everyone watched them go.

"Either way, Aoyama's right. I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though..." Tokoyami said.

"But--!" Kirishima tried to talk but was stopped.

"Everyone, we're all shocked from Y/N's kidnapping. But let's think things through calmly. No matter how just your feelings, especially my own, if you're all saying you'll fight again...that you'll break the rules...Those acts are the same as those of villains." Tsu brought up as everyone went silent.

Just then, the silence was shattered as Aoyama jumped from the sound of the door knocking as Bakugo's doctor came in.

"Sorry to interrupt...It's time for Bakugo's exam..." The doctor said.

"Wh-Why don't we go? I wanna see how Jiro and Hagakure are doing, too." Sero suggested.

"Oh yeah." Ojiro said.

"Bakugo, get well soon." Todoroki said as they all left him, except Kirishima.

"We talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday. If we go right away. Tonight. We wanted to invite you still, even if you're still feeling out of it, because I know you're feeling frustrated, and want answers as to why he saved you, you're probably the most frustrated out of everyone, and tied with Midoriya. We'll be waiting in front of the hospital tonight." Kirishima said as he left Bakugo in thought.

As Class A left, Midoriya noticed that Kota was talking to a doctor and trying to find you. He walked up to Kota and got his attention.

"Hey, you were the one Y/N was talking to. The one he saved in the showers." Midoriya said as he turned to him with a paper in his hand.

"Do you know where he is?" Kota asked as Midoriya looked unsure of what to say.

"Umm...He's not here, he checked out of the hospital already and is training to get stronger." He said as Kota got jumpy.

"Take me to see him, please!" He begged as Midoriya was surprised.

U-Um, Y/N is working hard and is uhh, not feeling his best. I think it's better if we just give him what you need later. I-I can take it to him." Midoriya said as everyone in your class was looking at him.

"Kota, did you find him?" Mandalay's voice was heard as she was standing at the door in civilian clothes.

"Please, get it to him...O-Oh, and sorry for punching you in the balls..." Kota said as he handed over the note and ran back to Mandalay as they left the hospital.