Chapter 9: Pride Of The Prince, Epic Conclusion Of The Sports Festival

"Midoriya. This is to also test your fighting spirit. I don't believe you've got it in you to say those words. So come at me with everything you've got until the very end. It'd be an honor." You said as he smiled at you.

"Ready?" Present Mic screamed.

"Right!" He replied to you as you both got into fighting stances.

"Start!" Present Mic announced.

"HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" You yelled as your energy shot up and a white aura of energy surrounded your body. "Alright, here I come!" You yelled as you dashed towards Midoriya.

"Now...!" Midoriya thought as he raised his hand towards you and flicked his finger towards you.

What you didn't expect was a huge amount of force to be sent towards you, and the strong winds pushed you all the way back and almost knocked you out of bounds. You stepped away from the edge and looked at him in shock.

"What was that?" You thought before being surprised at Midoriya once again as you saw his finger had actually been broken. "He's hurt..." You thought before shaking your head. "No matter how I look at it, I can't let him just get by. He has to learn, and I can't hold back anymore." You said before powering up and charging back to the fight.

As all the students were watching you and Midoriya fight, Ryu was sitting in his chair with his eyes closed when he heard someone step near him.

"Umm, Ryu? Can I talk to you for a minute?" He heard someone ask him as he saw Ojiro standing next to him.

"What do you want? Your interrupting my rest." He said in an annoyed tone as Ojiro felt even more nervous, but sat down near him.

"Umm, you're fighting Shinso, right?" He asked.

"And what about it? He's shown himself to be a weakling, and weaklings deserve to be thrown in the dirt, and that's exactly what I plan to do. Do not underestimate me." He said angirly.

"I-I'm not! I swear...but...you shouldn't underestimate him either..." Ojiro said as Ryu opened one of his eyes.

"What are you on about? Don't be ridiculous." He said.

"I'm serious. Since you're fighting next, don't you think any information on your opponent will be beneficial to you?" Ojiro asked as Ryu suddenly stood up.

"You don't get it, do you? I am Ryu Shiozaki. Heir to my father's hero association and his rightful successor. I do not need any help from anyone who would give up the chance of being noticed by pro hero associations." He said as he walked away towards the waiting rooms.

As he entered the room and kicked his feet onto a table to relax, Ojiro once again came in.

"You're wrong, his quirk is something that even your or Y/N might not be able to handle!" He said as Ryu was angry now.

"I'd watch what you say next. Don't push me." He said as he stood up.

"Shinso's quirk, it's a quirk that can control people. It's too strong to beat head on." Ojrio said.

"How can you know it's so strong to beat head on, when you don't even remember what happened?" Ryu said angrily.

"I'm trying to tell you, once I answered his question, that's when my memory blanked out." He told Ryu.

"So what you're telling me is that if I even utter one word to him, he'll win most definitely." Ryu said as Ojiro shook his head.

"I said I barely remembered anything until almost the end, right? When we were running away after Shinso stole Tetsutetsu's headband, it looks like I ran into one of the horses on Team Tetsutetsu. That's when I snapped out of it. I remembered what happened clearly after that." Ojiro told him.