Chapter 11: Temporary Heroes, Villainous Sneak Attack

"Ahhh, I'm so tired." Momo said as she rested her head on your shoulder.

"Well, considering you ate your plate of food and half of mine, I wouldn't wonder why..." You said with an awkward smile as you had barely eaten and were starving.

"I can't help it. My quirk requires me to take in lipids so they can turn into various atoms to create things, so the more I eat, the more I can make." She told you as Ryu chewed on his plate of food.

"So it's like taking a crap." Ryu said while slurping up noodles and making her die in embarrassment.

"H-Hey! Take that back!" You yelled at him as he just continued to eat.

After some time, her stop had come along and you walked her to the exit of the train as she had her bags and costume. 

"I'll text you when I'm at the agency." You said as she smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek before getting off the train.

"I'll miss you! Bye-bye!" She waved with as you did the same and the train doors closed.

You sat back down as the train began to move again and Ryu moved to the seat next to him to kick his feet up on the seat Momo was in.

"You know, those things will just hold you back." He said as you gave your tray of food to the hostess who was collecting trash from passengers.

"It may seem like that, but that also gives you more motivation to train even harder, because now you have something else in this world you have to protect. You'll figure it out someday." You said as he scoffed at you.

After about another hour on the train filled with Ryu sleeping, and you texting Momo and a few others who already made it to their internships, the train made its last stop and both you and Ryu walked off and exited the station. As the two of you hit the main street, you found a butler waiting next to a limo and holding a sign with both your names on it.

"Hmph, seems father was busy." Ryu said before the door of the limo opened and someone else stepped out.

"It's been too long brother. How has it been living in the dumps?" The person said as you stared at him with surprise.

"I don't know, how's it been not being able to transform yet?" Your brother retorted as the boy gritted his teeth

"I don't know, how's it been not being able to transform yet?" Your brother retorted as the boy gritted his teeth. "Good to see you as well, Vegeta." Ryu said walking up to him and patting his head as Vegeta moved his hand away.

"I don't even know why father sent me along to get you. This was a waste of time." He said as he got back into the limo.

"Well, no point in wasting more time. Father has set up our rooms already and our new training equipment. Let's go, Y/N." Ryu said as he left his bags to the butler and got into the limo as you did the same.

As you rode in the limo, a screen came down and a call popped up showing a person's face.