Chapter 27: Moving Into Dorms Pt.2, The Consequence That Follows The Battle

After meeting with Midoriya and getting consent from his mother to live in the dorms with you and everyone else, you flew back and rested as the next day, you 21, and Ryu were all standing outside in your uniforms, waiting for everyone as Aizawa was stood in front of you three and everyone else was in front of you.

"For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." Aizawa started as you stood next to him and Sero spoke up.

"Everyone was allowed t enter the dorms, huh?" Sero asked as Toru let out a huff and sign of tiredness.

"I had a hard time!" She said in despair.

"That's normal..." Jiro joked as she remembered the two of them being gassed from the camp attack.

"The two of you were directly affected by the gas." Ojiro said.

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad." Tsu said.

"Yeah." Uraraka agreed.

"Hey, Y/N-kun! How was it living here?" Kaminari asked, but you didn't reply and had a straight and serious look on your face.

"I was surprised, too. Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first--For now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp." Aizawa told them all.

"Oh yeah, they did talk about that!" Sato said.

"So much happened that I forgot about it." Mina said.

"This is important. Listen up." Aizawa said as you stepped towards them and had a somewhat nerve racking look as you looked at a set of students.

"Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida." You called them out as you clenched your fist tightly. "The five of them went out that night to rescue me." You said as everyone grew a nervous look on their faces. "Your reactions tell me you all knew as well, except for the ones who were knocked out from the gas. I am grateful for the rescue, but I am also disappointed." You said as everyone looked at you with shock. "No one gave you the permission or right to come out there and save me. I didn't ask for it, and didn't need." You stated.

"But--!" You cut off Momo as you spoke.

"My plan that night before you crashed in was to bait them into a trap and blast them in one go. I would've been just fine. And on the other hand, if it weren't for All Might's retirement, Everyone of you except for me, Bakugo, Jiro, Hagakure, would have all be expelled. The five of you plus everyone else who was present at the time and didn't stop them from coming, you betrayed our trust, no matter if it be saving me or anyone else. I'm speaking professionally when I say all of this, if you want their trust again, follow proper procedures, and act properly when things like this turn up." You said as all their spirits were down in the dumps, but you shook your head and slapped your cheeks lightly as you returned to normal. "Man! That was tough! I wanna hug you all from just seeing the looks on your faces!" You said while hugging Momo.

"W-Wait, I thought you were disappointed." She said.

"Oh, I was disappointed from a hero's perspective, from MY own perspective, you saved my bacon! Thanks, babe!" You said as you gave her a kiss and made her blush as you walked away. "Now, let's go inside! Let's have some energy!" You said while walking in with Aizawa, 21, and Ryu as everyone was in downcast.

"No, wait, how are we supposed to right now...?" Everyone thought.

You turned around and saw that they were still in distress. You looked at them with regret and walked back to them.