Chapter 59: Riku Back Into The Fray, Elite Warrior's True Desire

The Next Morning

It was the next morning and you felt the warmth of the rising sun shine on your face as you scrunched your nose and slowly opened your eyes while covering your face. You waited a moment before your vision adjusted and you looked around and remembered you were in Momo's room. You looked down and saw that she was still sound asleep as you gave her a kiss before carefully getting out of bed. You stretched your body and rubbed your eyes before taking off your shirt, exposing your chiseled features and dropping to the floor and doing a morning set of sit-ups and after that, push-ups. After wrapping up a quick morning warm-up, you wiped your somewhat sweaty body with your shirt as you looked towards Momo's desk and found something that caught your eye.

"What's this?" You wondered as you picked up the object, which was the jewel shard that 21 told her to hold onto.

You stared at the jewel and stared at Momo for a second before smiling and finding a small chain necklace and attaching the jewel to it. You laid back down next to Momo and carefully tied the necklace around her neck. As you adjusted her hair so that it wasn't wrapping around it, she hummed before her eyes opened and turned towards you.

"Good morning." You said as you leaned in and gave her a kiss. "C'mon, let's get ready." You said as you hopped out of bed and she nodded as she got up as well.

You walked over to her closet and searched inside before finding one of the spare uniforms she had for you. You both faced away from each other to change and after you were finished getting into your uniform, you waited for Momo until she finished and you turned towards her to see her in her uniform. You and her both left her room quietly as it was still early morning and everyone was still asleep as the two of you went down to the communal area. Momo went into the kicthen to brew some tea, and as you sat at the table on your phone, you scrolled through your contacts and saw your father's number come up.

"Hmm...I wonder how he's been...? We haven't caught up yet..." You said as you stared up at the ceiling and Momo came back with the cups of tea and sat next to you.

"What's up?" She asked as you sighed.

"I was just wondering what my dad was up to...Probably just stuffing his face with food or strolling through town. Nothing exciting." You said as you smiled at Momo and she smiled back.

Meanwhile, With Your Father, Kamino District

"Achoo!" Your father sneezed and wriggled his nose around as he walked down a sidewalk and the person behind him spoke up.

" What's wrong? Caught a cold?" A female voice spoke up as your father turned back slightly.

"I don't think so...I think someone's gossiping about me...!" He said as he looked at the person behind him, this person being an old superior of his, Fasha.

!" He said as he looked at the person behind him, this person being an old superior of his, Fasha

"Hey, what are you doing here anyway?" Your father asked as she caught up to him.

"Well, my niece and someone else I take care of are off at a special school to help them train their quirks, so I have a lot of down time these days." She replied to him.