Chapter 51: The Tables Have Turned, A Dire Situation

Inside the chamber where all of you were fighting, Midoriya stood in the center in front of Chisaki as he was in his new form which consisted of four arms, two of which he reconstructed from using Nemoto's body as they stuck out from his back. Chisaki glared at the young hero as you were suddenly blown away and slid across the ground next to Midoriya.

"Y/N-kun!" Midoriya yelled in worry as you groaned and slowly got up.

"Man...that guy's a lot tougher than I thought...Ngh..." You grunted as you dropped to one knee and fell back to your normal state. "Anyway...how you doing, Overhaul? I think that's schnoz I can deck..." You said as he glared at you both.

"I'm in an awful mood right now...But this is a little better." He said as he referred to his newly reconstructed body.

"Midoriya...Aizawa is missing, that white hood guy is gone too...What do we do?" You asked as you stood next to him.

"Nighteye's protecting Eri-chan and Senpai. Chisaki...He's fused with one of his subordinates. The wounds he had before are gone...!" He said to you.

"Isn't that a little overpowered?" You groaned.

"When someone lays their fingers on me, I can't help but feel the need to cleanse myself... I can feel the blood rushing to my head...This is the first time I've been pushed to this point." Chisaki said.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on Nighteye's shoulder as he turned around and saw it was your father who was wounded, but still mobile.

"We have to go...Now...!" He pleaded with Nighteye.

"You take these two to the surface and seek medical attention. I'll stay here and cover." Nighteye said.

"But--!" Your father was cut off when Nighteye glanced at him, telling him to not argue. "Come back alive..." Your father said as he helped Mirio up and and held onto Eri's hand as they began to move and try and find an exit.

"What a tragic life, huh, Lemillion? If only you hadn't gotten involved with Eri...With me..." Chisaki spoke up as his next words shocked all of you except your father, Eri, and himself. "You would not have lost your quirk forever. You'd still be able to pursue your dreams." He said as you and Midoriya were shocked.

"Lost...Forever...!?" Midoriya thought as Chisaki crouched down and grabbed the box of quirk erasing bullets before glaring at you all.

"And despite losing it, because you insist on dragging this out..." Chisaki said as he placed all his hands on the ground and activated his quirk. "You've gotten all your friends mixed into this, only for them all to die." He said as spikes shot towards them.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled as your power surged and exploded as you forced yourself to transform and your energy shattered all the spikes that were created as you glared at him in fury.