Chapter 38: The Unrivaled Third Year, The Hero And The Villain

"Now that Midoriya, Ryu and Y/N are back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies." Aizawa said as he turned towards the door. "Please come in." He said as you grew a confused face and the door opened. "We'll have people who experienced first hand tell you about how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully." He said as you stared closely to the three people who walked into your class.

"Now who the hell are these schmucks?" Ryu wondered while glaring at them.

"The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top of all U.A. students--Also known as the Big Three." Aizawa introduced them as they stood in front of your class.

" Aizawa introduced them as they stood in front of your class

"The Big Three..." Midoriya muttered while staring at them in amazement while you felt antsy.

"The top of all U.A. students...The Big Three..." Kirishima muttered in slight awe.

"Big Three!" Mina shouted in excitement.

"The crown among the splendid U.A. students..." Iida muttered.

"The ones closest to pro heroes among us..." Momo said while stared on.

"I heard that they're the ones were supposed to be like..." Jiro commented.

"There's someone really pretty, too...They don't seem like it." Kaminari said in disbelief.

"Target acquired!" Mineta thought as he stared the female member of the Big Three down, checking out her physique. "Acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired..." He thought while drooling in awe of her.

"That person..." Midoriya muttered to himself as he remembered seeing the blonde, toned male when he was taking out the trash yesterday. "He was from back then...I only saw his face then, so I didn't realize, but now I remember! At the sports festival, I watched on TV last year...He didn't rank very well, but he left a strange impression. If I remember correctly, the two next to him didn't rank near the top either, but they're the U.A. Big Three, huh...?" He thought as he gulped down some air. "I wonder what kind of heroes they are..." He wondered while staring at them.

"Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly?" Aizawa asked them. "Let's start with Amajiki." He said as the boy with messy purple hair suddenly shot a strange glare at you all the made you uncomfortable.

"What's with that look!?" Kirishima thought as he felt a shiver run down his spine.

"All that intensity from just one glance!" Iida thought in slight nervousness, meanwhile Amajiki stared at everyone and was seeing...all of you...with potatoes for heads....

"It's no good." Amajiki muttered while quivering as his acquaintances looked at him in confusion. "Mirio, Hado...Even if I look out on them imagining they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't...say anything..." He spoke lowly as you were all confused. "My mind's...blank...I can't..." He suddenly turned away to face the wall away from everyone. "I want to go home...!" He whimpered.