Chapter 41: I-Expo Invasion, The I-Island Incident Part 2

A/N: Just a heads up, for the party, you are about to get the BIGGEST, and I mean BIGGEST glo-up of your entire life. You about to look daddy asf is what I'm saying haha! Anyways, the change of look is only temporary. Hope you all enjoy!

The Same Day, Afternoon

As the day wrapped up and the island began to prepare for the expo, Kaminari and Mineta were slouched against the door of the cafe they were working at as it was closing time and they were tired beyond belief.

"Ahhhh! I'm so tired!" Kaminari whined.

"If things were like this here at the cafe, who knows what it'd be like at the expo...but still, I wanted to go...the bounty of women there..." Mineta's lips quivered as he teared up before hearing the sounds of footsteps.

"Hey, you guys!" You waved at them as they looked at you tiredly and you came up to them with a grin. "So, I know you guys were working hard today, as a treat..." You wiggled your brows at them for a second before spinning around and showing off two tickets to the expo tonight. "You two will be invited to the expo and reception party as well!" You exclaimed as they shot up instantly.

"Really!? You really mean that?! Thanks!" Kaminari said in gratefulness.

"Don't thank me, you two should thank Melissa." You said while pointing at her a she smiled.

"Really, it was nothing. I just had some spare invitations and since you two are friends of Y/N and students of Uncle Might, I thought it'd be nice to have you there tonight." She said with a bright smile as Kaminari and Mineta hugged each other to hold each other up and bask in her beauty.

"M-Mineta-kun...it's a true angel..." Kaminari said with stars in his eyes.

"God has sent one of his disciples to us as a blessing...thank you, God...!" Mineta began to droll.

Suddenly, Jiro's ear jacks stabbed themselves into their ears and the raging sound of her heart beat made both of them scream before she took them out and they collapsed.

"Honestly, you two are unbelievable." She rolled her eyes while twirling her earphone jacks.

"The reception party is later tonight, so let's meet up together at the entrance at 7:30 sharp! We are here representing U.A.'s hero course and our school! Let's make a great name for ourselves!" Iida waved his hands around like a robot.

"Yeah, we're going to have to meet you later at the party." Ryu said as Iida stared at him.

"Why is that, Ryu-kun?" Iida demanded to know.

"W-Well, Onii-chan is kinda of a clutz at umm...getting dressed formally." 21 said as you had an awkward smile.

Everyone had gone into a cold sweat except for Todoroki who just stared around at everything. After that, you all parted ways and as you turned around and saw Midoriya was heading off somewhere with Melissa.

With Midoriya

Midoriya followed Melissa around after she asked him if he could talk to her for a bit. As she was leading him, Melissa walked him all the way to a campus sight of some school.

"This is the school I go to, I-Island Academy." She said to him.

"Wow, so this is where you do all your research?" Midoriya asked as they walked inside and she led him somewhere.

"Yeah, and this is my own personal research office." She said as she swiped a card on a scanner and opened up an office that looked organized except for a few papers and a laptop on a table. "Sorry it's a mess. I've actually been studying a lot more since my grades had actually been dropping." She said as she walked over to the door next to her desk and entered another small room that had walls of small storage spaces.