Chapter 40: A Look Back At The Past, The I-Island Incident Part 1

A/N: More people voted that it get posted tonight, so here it is. For those of you who don't know, this takes place before the training camp arc, so you'll look like the previous character in this. Also, you only go up to Super Saiyan since you hadn't discovered an ascended level yet at this point in time. Hope you all enjoy, and watch the movie if you ever get the chance. It's worth the time.

 It's worth the time

Saturday Morning

It was the weekend and you woke up early to get a morning workout in. As you were working out in the courtyard of your dorms, Momo walked into the courtyard and wrapped her arms around from behind you as you were wiping sweat off your body.

"Good morning, Y/N-kun." She said as she kissed your cheek and you kissed her lips.

"Morning, you just wake up?" You asked as she nodded. "How about breakfast." You asked as she smiled and the two of you walked into the common area.

As you were walking by a bookshelf that was up to your knees, you noticed something sticking out of a book and saw it was a picture.

"Huh? What's this?" You wondered as you stopped and leaned down as you grabbed the book from the shelf.

"What's that you got there?" Momo asked as you looked at the book and opened it up to see it was a photo album. "Oh, it's pictures of us during the year! Lemme see!" Momo said playfully as you smiled and held it up to where she couldn't reach it. "Y/N-kun!!!" She whined as you chuckled and pecked her nose as you sat down on the couch adn she joined you by resting her head on your shoulder.

As you opened up the book and went through it, you saw all the amazing moments you had since the time you had joined. All the laughs, the smiles, the crying, even more laughs, and just everything that was made into an unforgettable memory. As you flipped another page, you saw the picture that was sticking out and grabbed it to get a good look. It was a picture of you, Ryu, 21, Momo, Jiro, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Kaminari, Mineta, a girl named Melissa, and Izuku all dressed in formal clothing and standing in front of some elevators of a building you were in.

"Hey, I remember that. That's from the time we got invited to I-Expo, right?" Momo said as it clicked in your head.

"Hey, yeah you're right. Man, that was a crazy start to the summer, right?" You asked as she flicked your forehead. "Ow!" You whined.

"We almost all died." She said as you rubbed your forehead.

"That hurt..." You muttered as you rubbed your head and stared at the photo. "Man, it's still crazy though how things turned out before we went to that training camp." You said as you slid the picture back into place.

As you closed the photo album, you got up and placed it on a table as you walked into the kitchen and Momo sat at the table while going through more photos.

"Coffee?" You asked while going through the cupboards.

"Yes, please." She said.

Just then, a pair of pink arms hugged her from behind as Mina came into her side vision with a smile.