Chapter 18: Pool Party, Reflections Of The Past

The Next Day

"Y/N! Did you pack your juice!?" Your dad yelled from the living room as you were stuffing your bags with the last bits of things you needed for the trip.

"Not yet!" You yelled while stuffing your bag with training weights.

"Well, don't forget to drink PLENTY of juice! Remind Ryu also! He needs it!" He yelled as he walked into the kitchen of the secret home you were all staying in.

You were currently packing your things into your bags so that you were ready to train at the summer camp your class was going to. As you packed the last bag out of the three you were bringing, 21 barged into your room and jumped on your back.

"Onii-chan~!" She said happily as she rubbed her cheek against yours and you were hunched over as her tail wrapped around your waist.

"What is it now, 21? I'm not going to tell you what swimsuit looks better on you." You said as she pouted and showed you her phone while not hopping off of you.

"Everyone's going to the pool at school before the trip! Let's go! Please! Please! Please!" She begged you while trying to act cute.

"Are you done packing?" You asked.

"Mhmm!" She nodded happily.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Yup! Please!" She begged once last time as you sighed.

"Alright, we'll go." You said.

"Yay!" She squealed as she ran back to her room.

You shook your head and reached into your closet to grab your school swim trunks before you left your room and left with 21.

"We'll be at the pool endurance training." You said while the two of you walked out the door.

"Have fun!" Your dad said as you and 21 flew towards the school.

As you flew to the school, you were on your phone texting someone as 21 looked at you and saw your smiling and chuckling.

"Who are you talking to, Onii-chan?" She asked.

"Ohh, just texting Raon. Back at the mall that was the only time I would see her for a few months. She's started her tour in Korea." You said as she replied to your text and you laughed, making 21 pout before jumping on your back and covering your eyes.

"Pay attention to me, Onii-chan!!!" She whined as you yelled while flying crazily, not knowing where you're going.

"H-Hey! Stop! 21! I can't see!" You yelled as her tail wrapped around your neck.

"I'm the only girl Onii-chan needs! You can play with the others, but you belong to me!" She stated as you were gasping for air.

"2-21! C-Can't...! Breathe!" You gasped while turning blue.

"Onii-chan! Pay more attention to me!" She whined again as you tapped out while falling.

"Okay! Okay! I will!" You gasped as she giggled and released you as she carried your limp body in your arms and flew towards the school.

"Yay!!!!" She cheered while shoving your face into her cleavage.

As you both neared the school, you saw the pool below and there was your classmates all stretching and getting ready for the pool time. 21 landed as she released you from her arms.

"Hi everyone!" She waved as you were on your hands and knees trying to breathe right.

"Are you okay...?" Tokoyami asked as you weakly gave a thumbs up.