Chapter 17: Shopping Adventure, More Confessions & Fun

The Next Day

"Everyone...I'm looking forward...to hearing your stories...about training camp..." Mina cried as you patted her head and she blew her nose onto your tie, making you cringe as she, Sato, Kaminari, and Kirishima were in despair over thinking they failed their exams.

"W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Midoriya tried to give them hope as Sero put his hand on his shoulder.

"Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it." Sero said as Kaminari spoke up.

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam...If you guys don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" Kaminari yelled as he shoved two fingers into Midoriya's eyes making him cry in pain as Mina continued to use you as a human tissue.

"Calm down. That's too long. I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..." Sero trailed off as Kaminari screamed again.

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" Kaminari cried as the door slid open and everyone dashed at inhuman speeds to their seats as Aizawa walked in.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats." He said as he walked up to the podium. "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods..." Aizawa trailed off as the four who thought they all failed were in distraught before Aizawa burst into a sudden bouncy tone. "...everyone's going!" He announced as the four shot up in their seats.

"A last minute twist!" They all yelled in happiness.

"We can go, too!?" Kirishima asked.

"Really?!" Mina cried happily.

"Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed." He announced as Sero faced palmed himself.

"I knew it..." He said in shame. "Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..." He said sadly.

Suddenly, the door opened and walked in 21, who was wearing her new U.A. uniform, which hugged her body tightly, and almost all the guys had nose bleeds and nearly fainted.

"Sorry I'm late, I didn't know where the class was." She said in embarrassment.

"Don't let it happen again. Sit next to Y/N." Aizawa said as she dashed to your side and sat next to you while holding your arm.

"Good morning, Onii-chan." She said with a smile as you chuckled at her actions and the other girls glared at her as she grinned at them.

"For this times exam's, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would have been stuck before you started." Aizawa said to the class.

"So when you said you were really out to crush us..." Ojiro trailed off.

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger." He said as he made an ugly grin. "It was a rational falsehood." He said as the four who failed were shocked.

"A rational falsehood"!? They yelled in shock as the complained out loud.

"I was tricked again!" Iida scolded himself. "As expected of U.A." He said before shooting up from his seat. "However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!" He cried out to Aizawa.