Chapter 7: Cavalry Battle Explosion, Shoot For The Ten Million Points!

"You guys don't hold back even though I'm talking, huh?!" She yelled in anger before composing herself. "Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So 42nd place gets five points, and 41st gets ten points! And the point value assigned to first place is...ten million!" She announced.

"T-Ten million?!" Midoriya wondered in complete horror.

Suddenly, the entire stadium went so silent that you could hear an ant sneaking around through the cracks of the walls. Suddenly, Ryu put his head near Midoriya's ear and smirked as he whispered.

"Hi there." He whispered.

"H-Hi...C-C-C-Can I help y-y-y-y-you...?" Midoriya replied scaredly.

"No, but maybe I can help you." Ryu said as he suddenly caressed his cheek and made him feel uncomfortable.

"Uhhh, I n-n-need an adult..." He said.

"I am an adult." Ryu said before grabbing both his cheeks an d squishing them tightly as he stared into his soul. "And you are thoroughly screwed." He said as every student locked their sights on him.

"Ten million, huh?" Shinso thought.

"In other words, if you take down the first place player's team..." Hatsume trailed off as everyone thought the same thing.

"...you can stand at the top no matter what place you're in!" The thought together while staring at Midoriya with hunger.

"That's right. It's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!" Midnight announced as you suddenly placed your hand on Midoriya's shoulder, making him scream as you smiled at him.

"Midoriya, don't worry, we're friends remember?" You said as he was somewhat relieved.

"Y/N-kun..." He said with relief before turning ghostly white as you grinned widely.

"But as of this moment, you are a disease that I must eradicate if I am able to proclaim my justice on this sports festival

"But as of this moment, you are a disease that I must eradicate if I am able to proclaim my justice on this sports festival." You said evilly as you let off a dark aura .

"Wh-Wh-Where did he get the earring...?!" Midoriya wondered as he was now terrified for his life at the U.A. sports festival.

"Izuku Midoriya, who placed first in the qualifier, is worth ten million points!" Midnight once again announced loudly as Midoriya's heart was beating harder and faster than it ever had in his life.

"The eyes around me are different from junior high...The top spot I got for an instant because of luck...Even so..." Midoriya trailed off in his mind.

"You're quick to understand, huh. young man?" All Might saw in Midoriya.

"Even so, is it really this heavy, All Might?" He thought to himself as he tried to gain strength to push through the next game.

"Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each time is worth the total of its members' points, and the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!" Midnight told everyone.