Chapter 2: A Desperate Battle, The Symbol's of Peace & Hope Meet

"Eat this!" You yelled as five glowing orbs formed around your finger tips of your right hand and you threw them at the villains. "Banshee Blast!" You yelled.

When they came into contact with the floor the villains were on, the three of them were blown high into the air as Aizawa wrapped them in cloth and slammed them on the ground. Once you and Aizawa were on the ground, everyone gasped at the two of you and your skills.

"Idiot, that's Eraser Head! He can erase quirks just by looking at them!" One villain yelled.

"Then who's the kid!?" Another asked.

"I don't know!" They replied.

All the students who were stood up top were jaw dropped at your skills and synergy with Aizawa.

"H-He's strong..." Iida stated in shock.

"No way..." Midoriya said in disbelief.

Just then, you moved so fast that no one could keep up, and when you reappeared, you were in front of three villains who were armed with swords. The first you punched in the gut, making him spit up and drop to his knees. When the second came towards you and attacked, you side-stepped his blade and kneed him in the chin before grabbing his face and slamming him on the ground, slightly cracking it and knocking him out. The third tried to run towards you, but you raised your hand and shocked everyone when a yellow ball of energy formed in the palm of your hand and fired a ball of energy at the villain, hitting his stomach and sending him flying as it blew up midair, knocking him out. You stood tall as you glared at the villains and they backed away slightly.

"Who is he?" Todoroki asked in slight shock.

"That..." Thirteen trailed off as everyone looked at her. "That's Y/N L/N, the son of a well known and loved hero that was lost in battle trying to protect her son. The Symbol of Hope..." She said.

"Wait...! His mom is...!?" Midoriya couldn't finish his sentence.

"His mother was a close friend of mine, her hero name was "Blaster Girl." She said as everyone gasped and looked at you while you aimed your hand at the villains.

"Who's next?" You asked as all the villains glared at you. "Mother, this is the day. This is the day I avenge you and fulfill the promise I made all those years ago....This is for you, Mother." You thought.

"This brat...Who the hell does he think he is...?" The leader of the villain group, who wore all black clothes while having about 14 disembodied hands clasped onto his arms, chest, neck, head, and face, asked while glaring at you and scratching his neck roughly as you glared back at him.

"Try and bring down the Symbol of Hope, bastards!!! HAAAA!!!!!!!" You yelled as you dropped three more villains before returning to Aizawa's side.

"You're oddly well prepared for this." He commented.

"I've constantly trained in different scenario's regarding rescues and taking down bad guys with my dad. These guys are nothing." You said while standing back to back with him as the villains surrounded you two. "Those three near the fountain, that big guy that's missing the top of his head looks like he's a gonna be a problem." You mentioned while looking at what appears to be a large black humanoid monster.

His body was very muscular and had many scars on it. His brain was exposed on the top of his head, while his large eyes are around it and his mouth has the shape of a bird's beak that has sharp teeth in it.

"He's mine." You told him.

"No, you follow my lead on this. We take out the foot soldiers first before taking out the main threats. Let's go!" He said while leaping into the air and taking down two more villains.