Chapter 60: Elite Warrior & Endeavor's Final Push, An Unforgivable Act

Previously on 'The Symbol of Hope', Play

————————————————
Your father was stood on the left side of the nursing bed you were in as Recovery Girl was sat next to him on a chair and Kazuto was sat near the door.

"What happened? Where did you find him?" Your father asked as Kazuto spoke nervously.

"I-I was just sitting down in an alley way wh-when someone floated down and tossed him onto a dumpster...I-I don't want any trouble, sir." Kazuto spoke shakily.

"You're not in trouble. In fact, I'm in your debt for saving my son. Thank you." Your father said as he bowed his head to Kazuto.

"O-Oh! No! Please, that's alright! In fact, he forced me to come here instead of a hospital." Kazuto explained before the door suddenly flew open and 21 rushed in while wearing the costumes the girls were wearing for the dance.

"Papa!?" She called before seeing him and looking down to see you laying in bed as she rushed to your side. "Onii-chan!" She cried out as she rushed over and held your hand. "What happened?" She asked.

"It seems like Buu didn't need him anymore for some reason. Just tossed him away instead of killing him. Whatever reason, I'm thankful he didn't kill him..." Your father said while staring at you. "Besides that, shouldn't you be getting ready for your show? It starts at 10 A.M., right?" He asked as she looked at you for a moment. "We'll watch him. Don't worry." He said as she looked at you one last time before kissing your forehead and rushing out the door.

As she ran to the gym, she smiled as a single tear fell out of her eye and ran faster towards the others.

"We have him back...! Thank you, God...!" She thought as she turned the corner and ran faster.
————————————————
"Y/N, transform to Super Saiyan 3, now." He demanded as you were confused.

"Huh? What for?" You asked as Ryu growled in annoyance.

"Just do it! If Buu stole your quirk and made it his own, he'd be even more powerful to stop!" Ryu yelled as you jumped back a little.

"Okay! Okay!" You said before standing back a bit and concentrating on your quirk. "HAAAAAAAAAAA.....!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled as a burst of energy exploded from your body and you transformed to Super Saiyan 3.

!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled as a burst of energy exploded from your body and you transformed to Super Saiyan 3

"Nope, still looks like I have my quirk." You said as you returned to normal and Ryu looked to the side.

"If he didn't take it, then did resting his power inside of your body hone his true power and potential, and manifest it in his own?" Ryu thought.
————————————————
"We're all overjoyed over hearing about your son's sudden return, but I do not believe it is a wise decision to return to hero work." Nezu said as he turned towards Riku.