Chapter 61: The Ultimate Clash of Titans, Warriors With Overwhelming Power

Previously on 'The Symbol of Hope', Play

————————————————
"RIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Fasha cried out to the sky.

Just then, a pillar of light struck down on both Riku and Buu as everyone was shocked from the sight. There was yelling that came from Buu before everyone saw him get tossed out of the pillar of light by a blue energy ball that sent him back a few feet away and exploded. As everyone stared at the light, it dissipated and everyone went wide-eyed from seeing three people in the pillar of light, and who they were as the center person was holding Riku in his arms.

"You dare hurt my dad...? You just sealed your fate..." A female voice said.

The first who spoke on the left was a girl with pink skin, a long pink tail, and long white hair as her eyes shined a deadly, piercing red.

"You make me sick, Buu..." A male voice chimed in.

Then, the person who spoke on the right was a shorter person who had golden spiky hair, sharp muscles, and a glare that could freeze a volcano completely as he glared right at Buu.

The final person to appear in the light instead of speaking turned around and walked towards Fasha as they placed Riku down as she aided him. The person stood back up tall as the ground began to shake violently as Buu growled in annoyance.

"The first mistake you made was crawling out of whatever hole you came from...The next was coming here and doing the things you did...And the last..." The person trailed off as he turned around and gave Buu a stare that had the eyes of killer intent.

Lightning began to strike all around the three individuals as the clouds came together and darkened the skies above. Windows that were left untouched had shattered from a pulse that shook the entire city from what it seemed as lightning struck the area. A glow began to emit from the person as everyone stared in shock of what they were seeing as the person raised their voice gradually and power as well.