Chapter 42: To Go Even Further Beyond, The I-Island Incident Part 3

"You!" You yelled in anger.

"Yes, me. I am Baby, and I will be the one to destroy you, Y/N L/N." He said to you with a grin.

"How do you know my name!?" You demanded to know.

"Ohh, you haven't guessed or remembered already? Well, I can't blame you. You were a child back when we first met." He said with a chuckle as you were confused before it suddenly clicked.

"That voice...That physique...The killer intent...Impossible..." You said as everyone was staring at you.

"Snap out of it, Y/N! Who is this guy!?" Ryu yelled.

"H-He's..." You began to remember everything from that dreadful night...

Play

"H-He's the...the...!" You stuttered out as he grinned at you and you finally snapped.

"Y/N!" Momo yelled in worry.

"SAY IT ALREADY! WHO IS THIS BASTARD!?" Ryu demanded to know as more sparks suddenly flew off you and he gasped as your power increased.

"How's your mom doing? Do you still find some of her ashes around your house?" He asked with an evil chuckle.

"HE'S THE ONE WHO KILLED MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!" You yelled in fury as Baby grinned at watching your power explode even higher.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled in rage as you flew towards him

"YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled in rage as you flew towards him. "HYAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Baby grinned as he brought his arms across himself and blocked your punched as you pushed him through countless numbers of the robots and through the room behind him. You avoided the servers barely and tackled him out of the tower as the concrete wall smashed open.