Chapter 55: Excitement For The Upcoming Festival, Eri Arrives To U.A!

With Ryu, Principal Nezu's Office

"So, do we have a deal?" Ryu asked the small principal as he stood across from his desk.

"Hmmmm, I am very happy that you are also concerned for our students and the others who will be attending the festival, an aspect of an aspiring hero. Though tell me, what is your reasoning behind adding one person as a guard to replace the handful of security that will be established during the festival?" Nezu asked Ryu.

"You've read his file. Ever since the last time we met, he's apparently been taking anger management classes and has found his sense peace, whatever that is." Ryu said while crossing his arms across his chest. "Is that a deal? Because if not, I'm still going to have him patrol." Ryu said while turning towards the door.

"Seeing that you'll do that with or without my permission, I'll grant the request, on one condition..." Nezu said with his playful smile as Ryu stared back at him in confusion.

Back At The Dorms

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN OUR PERFORMANCE!?!?!?" Everyone in Class 1-A, except for the ones in supplementary class, all yelled in excitement as Ryu had an annoyed look on his face.

"YES!!! I'M JOINING IN YOUR STUPID ROUTINE!!!! NOW SHUT UP AND TELL ME WHAT PART I'M DOING ALREADY!!!" Ryu said as he stormed towards the couch and sat down in frustration.

"Well before that, we're still deciding on everyone else's roles. So, what do we have?" Mina asked.

"Thanks to my etiquette training as a child, I'm quite familiar with the piano...Would that skill prove useful?" Momo asked.

"Synthesizers are essential to club music. Yaomomo, you'll be a huge help!" Jiro said as she assigned Momo to play keyboard.

"I'll do my best!" Momo said enthusiastically.

"Heyyy, we said girls were gonna dance!!" Mina whined while pulling Momo's skirt like a child. "But that's cute too, so it's okay!!!" Mina cried out in realization of how cute she would be playing the keyboard.

"Since I'll be doing the bass, we just have guitar and vocals left." Jiro said as everyone gathered around to hear who was in what role.

"So everyone else will dance?" Ojiro asked.

"Hmm...Is this all it usually takes to get a party going...?" Iida asked while holding his hand up to his chin in thought.

"What about that thing that gets people rowdy?" Todoroki chimed in.

"WE HAVE TO ADD STAGIIIIING!!" Mina said playfully while twirling around.

"Yeah, that." Todoroki agreed as everyone was confused.

"Staging?" Everyone asked as she typed up a storm on the laptop before showing everyone a video of a rowdy and wild concert.

"For example, this!" She said as she paused the screen to show a whole bunch of interactions coming off the stage. "Things like sparklers, streamers, or a disco ball. Anything that's essential to creating the atmosphere is called staging!!" She explained to them.

"Let's make it look like a disney parade! One that really involves participation!!" Toru said in excitement.

"Did you say we're borrowing the gym?!" Ojiro said in shock of their location.

"Yes, Aizawa-sensei has already made the arrangements." Momo said.

"So, for example, for example, Uraraka will make Todoroki and Kirishima float, right? Then Kirishima will chip away at Todoroki's ice! And then, since Aoyama will be the disco ball..." Mina trailed off as Aoyama grew a cold-sweat when he heard the sudden news. "Light will flutter all over like stardust! TEAM SNOWMAN!" Mina declared their team up.