Chapter 28: Ultimate Move Training, Midoriya's Big Break

It was now a little later in the morning and you felt the sun hit your face as its warmth caused you to scrunch your nose and slowly open your eyes. As your vision adjusted, you remembered what happened last night and looked down to see Tsu was sound asleep on too of you.

"Ribbit..." She moved her head a bit as she hugged you closer.

You moved the strands of hair out of her face as you smiled at her beauty. You gently moved her arms from you and scooted away from her as you replaced your spot with a pillow and she hugged that instead. You rubbed your eyes and got out of bed as the sun's rays censored your lower half and you looked on her desk to see a note.

"Did someone see us...?" You thought in horror as you picked it up and read the note, recognizing it as Uraraka's handwriting.

I came in to see how you were doing, but I guess you're fine now. I won't tell anyone, I promise. Take care, we all love you and were worried. The five of them asked me to apologize for them until they could do it in person. See you when you wake up!

--Ochaco Uraraka ^~^

"I'll have to thank her later." You thought as you heard movement behind you and saw Tsu waking up.

"Ribbit...?" Tsu rubbed her eyes and looked around before looking forward and seeing you coming towards her with a smile.

"Good morning, Tsu-chan." You gave her a good morning kiss as she hugged you and you laid back down with her.

"Y/N...about last night...w-was it good...?" She asked timidly and was red.

"Yeah...It was...For my first time at least..." You said as she was surprised and looked up at you.

"But I thought you had done it already with Yao-Momo...?" She asked as you shook your head.

"I sleep at her house and spend a lot of time with her, but we never really got to that yet...I think we were both still kind of embarrassed." You said while smiling awkwardly.

"S-So I was your first...?" She stuttered as you nodded with your hand behind your head.

"Yeah." You said as you turned towards her and smiled. "And I'm glad it was you." You said as she blushed and you chuckled as you looked at the time and got out of bed. "I'm gonna go make breakfast for everyone, wanna help?" You asked her.

She smiled and nodded as you both laughed while getting dressed. She peeked out of her room and made sure no one was outside as she grabbed your hand with her tongue and pulled you to her as you both silently laughed and ran to the communal area. Everyone slowly began to wake up and walked out of their rooms to get ready for the day. As Momo was walking by Tsu's room, she looked at her door for a second before knocking twice.

"Tsu-chan? Are you awake?" She called through the door, but no answer. "Tsu-chan?" She called again before turning her knob and seeing it was open.

As she peeked through, she saw that Tsu wasn't there.

"Hmm, did she go down already? Oh well, I guess I'll join...her..." She slowly trailed off as she noticed a piece of clothing on the floor that didn't look to belong to Tsu.

She walked over to it and found that it was a pair of boxers, and she recognized it all too well as yours.

"What the...? Why is Y/N's underwear...in...Tsu's...room...." She went silent as she remembered you and Tsu in bed, looked at her bed to see it was messy, and there were some damp parts on it. "..............." She could smell you and Tsu all over her bed as her eye twitched repeatedly and a dark aura surrounded her. "Ehehe~ I think my boyfriend and Froppy are in need of punishment~" She said while turning around and noticing a note and it was from Uraraka.