Chapter 22: Defend Yourselves From The Villains, A Shocking Turn

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled as you threw your arm forward and fired a massive beam blue beat at him.

"AGH! NO!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Muscular yelled as he felt himself being burned up.

Your beam completely destroyed half the mountain and a few miles of the forest as there was a massive explosion. After it disappeared, from the dust, Muscular was seen still standing, but had blank eyes as he was completely knocked out and his muscle fibers which were scorched, retreated back in his body as you stood over him. You were breathing heavily as you had unleashed an unregulated amount of energy from that attack since you were only able to use one hand. Kota was completely shocked and watched as you struggled to stand, your legs were shaking.

"Why...?" He thought as he recalled a conversation he had with Mandalay.

"Kota, about your mommy and daddy, Water Hose...It's true that they ended up leaving you behind. But there were definitely lives saved because of what happened to them." He remembered her words as he began to cry while looking at you.

"Even though you don't know anything...Even though you don't know anything, why did you do so much...?" He asked while crying as the last parts of Mandalay's words broke through his mind.

"By the way..." You started as you wiped the blood from your mouth. "Water Hose...Was a very close friend of my mother, and...They were also my God-Parents." You said as Kota cried even more.

"My..." He trailed off as he saw you walk towards him and you picked him up on your back as he cried.

"It's okay, Kota. I've got you." You said as you took off into the air with him and he held you tight.

"My hero." He thought as he hugged you tightly and you held his arm and smiled.

"I'll always be here for you, Kota..." You thought as you flew back to camp to take him to safety, leaving Muscular unconscious and burnt up.

As you flew away and towards the camp, you looked out to the distance and saw a raging blue fire scorching the forest and heading towards the area where the other students were and just little bit away, you saw a huge smoke cloud covering and moving throughout the forest.

"Kota, listen to me. The forest is burning, if it keeps going, we'll be trapped here. Just before this fight, I noticed water marks on the walls of the cliffs here. That was you, wasn't it?" You asked as he was surprised. "Kota, right now we need your water quirk of yours. You can save us." You said as he looked out to the fire in the distance. "Kota..." You got his attention. "I believe in you." You said as he got teary eyed again but wiped them away.

As you flew closer and closer to the camp, you remembered something that Muscular said.

"Where's the kid called Bakugo? And Midoriya too?" His words rang through your head as you looked at the area where the test of courage was happening.