Chapter 61.5 (Special): The Nabu Island Conflict

A/N: After seeing such an ABSOLUTE CHAD of a movie, I am coming back to write about it and make my own spin while trying to stick to the source material and what I remember, hopefully I remember specifics but I can't remember everything, I'm only human. I hope you guys enjoy.

Nabu Island, Thursday

Nabu Island is a small island located a far ways away from the mainland of Japan and harbored only about almost a thousand people. The population on the island was very sustainable and peaceful with the lack of crime and villains on the island, making it seem like a perfect place to live on. Just as peace and fun flourished over the island though...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*BOOM*

"Wow..." A large group of people on the beach said with their jaws dropped as three explosions far off in the water.

"C'mon Y/N! You're not getting worse are you?! Hyaa!!" Ryu yelled as he fired a blast towards you.

"In your dreams!" You yelled as you deflected the blast and there was an explosion of water behind you.

On the beach of the island everyone who was present was currently in awe as you and Ryu trained and it was like a light show in the day with your blast and fists clashing, shaking the area. You wore an orange muscles shirt with your gi pants rolled up to your ankles as you were dressed for the beach as well.

"Kyaaa! So cool!" A group of young women all yelled with heart eyes as Mineta bit his lip and drew some blood in envy.

"Damn prodigies and their good looks! Damn it!" Mineta cursed you and Ryu as Shoji blew his whistle and caught both you two's attention.

"Y/N! Ryu! Asui needs help with a drowning child! Over there!" Shoji pointed over towards the area where the waves are stronger and you saw Tsuyu swimming towards the boy in trouble.

"Hold on, Ryu, I'll be back!" You said as you flew towards the boy in danger.

You smiled as you lower and skimmed across the water as you saw Tsuyu grab the boy with her tongue and toss him up towards you. As you caught the boy and flew up higher he opened his eyes in awe when he saw you carrying him and flying in the sky.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" You asked as he shook his head.

"Th-Thank you!" He thanked you as you flew down towards the beach where a grateful mother had her arms open waiting for her son.

As you landed and let the boy down, you watched as he ran and was reunited with his mother as a crowd applauded you and your good deed.

"Amazing!" A girl in a yellow bikini yelled as she rushed up and held your arm.

"Such a brave hero!" A girl wearing a blue bikini said as you were suddenly surrounded by countless females as Mineta could only cry blood at the sight of it.

"Onii-chan..." You yelped when you heard an angry voice come from behind the hoard girls as you gulped and turned towards where it came from.

As you and the girls all turned towards the scary voice you all grew a cold sweat when you saw your adoptive sister, 21, staring at you with a sadistic look on her face as a dark and jealous aura surrounded her body.