Chapter 34: A Hero's Melancholy, Where Has Your Pride As A Warrior Gone?!

"Okay...Everyone, thanks for all your hard work...Now I will announce the results, but before that, I will tell you about the scoring system. Between those of us at the Heroes Public Safety Commission and H.U.C, we had a two-fold demerit system we used while watching you. In other words, we were evaluating you on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation. Anyway, the names of those who passed are listed in syllabary order. Please check the list keeping those words in mind." Mera announced as he gestured to the screen and a list of names was displayed on the screen and everyone was checking to see if they passed.

"Mi...Mi...Mi..." Midoriya's heart was pounding like crazy while trying to find his name as his eyes widened and he was breathless from what he saw. "It's there....! My name's there, All Might!" He screamed in his head as his name was on the board.

"It's there! "Mineta Minoru!" Mineta yelled in joy.

"It's there..." Jiro sighed in relief.

"I see it!" Iida yelled in happiness.

"All right." Shoji nodded.

"Uraraka!" Uraraka yelled her own name in joy.

"Whew..." Sero sighed and slouched in relief.

"Hmph." Tokoyami smirked.

"I'm so glad." Shoji wiped sweat off his head.

"Merci!" Aoyama sparkled.

"It's there!" Sato said in victory.

"Yay!" Mina cheered loudly as Koji looked especially happy.

"Little strokes fell great oaks." Momo said in seeing her name on the board.

"Ribbit..." Tsu hummed happily.

"I did it!" Toru waved her arms happily as everyone could only see her sleeves move.

"Aw, yes!" Kaminari yelled in excitement.

"I'm there! But..." Krisihima trailed off as he looked at an angry Bakugo.

"It's not there!" He yelled in shock.

"Yo...Yoarashi! Yo...! There's nothing after "Yu"..." Inasa said as he lowered his cap down in disappointment of himself. "It's not there after all, huh?" He muttered as Todoroki stared at the screen as well, not seeing his name.

"Onii-chan...?" Everyone heard and turned to see 21 kneeling next to you as you had a look of downcast.

"What's wrong with Y/N...? Didn't he pass?" Jiro asked.

"He passed...I'm sure of it." Momo said surely.

"Look again." Ryu told them while glaring at you.

As they all took another look and searched the board all over for your name, they couldn't find it. All of them were shocked and in jaw-drop to see their top student of the class fail the provisional license. Your other girlfriends tried to walk to you, but you forced yourself out of the wheelchair you were in.

"O-Onii-chan, wait! You're still hurt-Ahh!" 21 gasped as you pushed her slightly away from you. 

As you stumbled to your feet, you dragged your beaten body away as everyone watched you leave.

"Y/N-kun!" Momo yelled.

"Leave him." Ryu said as they stared at him. "I'll deal with him later." Ryu said as he stared at his name and 21's name on the board.

"Todoroki!" They heard as they saw Inasa walking over to them and stand next to Todoroki. "Sorry!" He yelled loudly while smashing his head on the ground and his ass up in the air as he apologized. "It's my fault that you didn't pass. It's because I was too narrow-minded! I'm sorry!" He yelled loudly.