Chapter 6: Dramatic Finish, Onto The Next Event

Play Song At Top

"I'll show him something elegant!" Ryu said as you felt his energy rise and you were wide-eyed and waved your hand around in panic

"NO! NO! NO! RYU! NO!" You siad desperately.

"FINAL SHINE ATTACK!" He yelled as a bright green beam of energy blasted out from his hands and blew away another robot, turning it to ash. "HA! Take that you washing machine!" He yelled as he flew off.

"Ryu! Wait up!" You yelled as you flew off after him.

"And would you look at this! Y/N and Ryu follow right after Todoroki as Ryu used his Final Shine Attack! What a spectacular move! So spectacular, it's overpowered!" Present Mic yelled.

"Y/N-kun! Wait! At least pick me up!" Momo yelled as you continued to fly away. "Y/N-KUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled as others began to maneuver and make their way pass or through the giant robots as everyone in the stadium continued to watch in excitement.

"As expected, most of the group that's gone ahead is from Class A." Snipe said.

"Class B and the other courses aren't bad, either! It's just..." All Might trailed off.

"...Class A doesn't spend a lot of time standing around." Aizawa said as he watched his students continue to push on and avoid the robots in their way. "Those who experienced firsthand that world above them through the incident at USJ...Those who had fear in their hearts...Those who dealt with it and pulled through...They used that experience to drown out their hesitation." He said as the camera switched to Midoriya as he was running.

"I can't rely on One For All this early in the competition!" He thought as he dodged a punch from a smaller robot and turned to see a small piece of metal that had broken off from another robot. "It's the armor of the one Todoroki defeated!" He picked it up and began to lug the piece of metal along with him. "That robot will lock onto the target and track it. I'll make it build up momentum...And then--It won't be able to stop suddenly!" He swung around and used the piece of armor he picked up to smash the robots arm and disable it. "Move! Move! This can be a shield, too! It'll be useful!" He thought while running before seeing the huge wall of robots being blown down.

He turned around to find Momo used her quirk to create an anti-vehicle gun and blew them all away.

"Yaoyorozu-san!" He yelled.

"A piece of cake. I'm so going to kill Y/N when I pass him." She said as she took off.

More and more robots fell as there was now a clear path for students to run down and clear the first obstacle.

"She defeated those zero-point villains so easily? No wonder she got in through recommendations." Midoriya mentioned whlie staring at Momo in amazement at her moves and decisions.

"During the entrance exam, they were there to be avoided. If you see them as things to be defeated, they're dumb hunks of metal. You'll start seeing openings." Snipe said as your dad cheered on with his mouth full.

"YEAAHH!! GO! CLASSSHHH AAA! MPHM!!" He yelled as takoyaki fell out of his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full..." Thirteen said.

"Hey, hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake? Then what about the second?" Present Mic said as the students reached the second obstacle, and Uraraka and a few others stared down a huge, large, and wide crevasse that had tight ropes going across to different rock platforms. "If you fall, you're out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's "The Fall!" He yelled in excitement.

"When did they build this stage?" Uraraka asked as Tsu suddenly squatted next to her. "Tsu-chan?" She asked.

"Ribbit!" Tsu said as she leaped onto the middle of a tight rope and held on like a frog. "Ribbit. This is like a glorified tight rope." She said while crawling along the rope.