Chapter 32: A Love Crime, Flash Before Your Eyes

Flashback, Before The Training Camp

You were sat in class along with Ryu, 21, Bakugo, Midoriya, Tsu, Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki as Aizawa was explaining about why you were attending a harder class just before heading off to the summer training camp.

"We're running this course with a small number of students, holding it multiple times. This time, it's you nine. Just so you know, this will be harder than a regular class. Prepare yourselves." He said to you all.

"This class was supposed to be hard?" 21 asked as you bonked her on the head and she whimpered as a bump formed on her head while you listened to Aizawa. 

"Anyways, in this class, you will fight and capture a hypothetical villain." He announced as Uraraka and Midoriya jumped from their seats.

"It's really a hero-like class!" They cheered before being silence by Aizawa's cold stare.

"This should be obvious, but villains commit many different types of crimes. You will all go to the scene of the crime and determine what happened there, whether or not you should fight, and train your ability to deal with the situation. Your special instructors will be..." He trailed off as the door burst open and All Might was in the back.

"I am here coming through the back door!" He yelled while posing.

"All Might!" Midoriya yelled in joy.

"You're really muscular today, too! Muscle!" Uraraka said while holding her bicep which made him laugh.

"Hahahahahaha!" He laughed proudly from her compliment while flexing even more.

"It's not just All Might. Cementoss, Midnight, Present Mic, and Elite Warrior will also participate as special instructors." Aizawa announced.

"Dad?" You thought as he winked and smirked at you while giving a thumbs up.

"Now, let us begin training. Everyone, meet at Ground Beta." Aizawa said as you all got up to change.

Timeskip, Ground Beta

You were all stood in the middle of the huge training facility together as you were waiting for more instructions on what to do as everyone poked their heads out from the alley you were all in. When you took a look around, there were strange card board cut outs of people. 

"I see cardboard cutouts of the police." Midoriya said.

"This must be where the crime scene is." Iida suggested.

"I will tell you the situation at the crime scene." You heard Aizawa as you turned around to find him standing behind you. "There has been a villain attack at a jewelry store. The employees and customers have been taken hostage and everyone is barricaded inside. The number of villains and hostages is unknown. You all have been asked by the police as pro heroes to come and resolve the incident." He laid out the scenario as Iida shot his hand up.

"Mr. Aizawa! The teachers inside are playing the roles of hostages and villai--" He was suddenly cut off by Aizawa.

"I will not be answering any questions. Verify the situation yourselves and resolve the case." He ordered.

"Yes, sir!" You all replied except for Ryu and Bakugo.

"Then, let the capture training begin!" He announced as an alarm rang through the field and signaled the start of the exercise.

"Now, what should we do...?" Iida asked.

"First, we need to see how many villains and hostages there are." You said while trying to look through the windows.