Chapter 10: Hero Names & Internships, The Worry Of A Friend

It had been a few days since the sports festival ended, and in those days were spent healing and recovery time. Today was the first day back to classes and you were riding the train along with Momo who was resting her head on your shoulder while it rained and as you were texting Midoriya when you heard a whisper.

"Excuse me...Excuse me!" The whisper said but you brushed it off thinking it was for someone else. "Y/N and Yaoyorozu from the hero class!" The whisper spoke loudly as other people looked at you with surprise.

"Uh ohh..." You thought.

"Good job at the festival! You were amazing!" Someone greeted you.

"Th-Thanks..." You replied nervously.

"You were first place, right?" Another asked.

"So cool!" Someone else said.

"He's cuter in person than on TV." A girl said as Momo's eyes shot open and steam blew out her nose as she clung to you so tight that you were being crushed.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DARLING." She said in a scary manner to the girls as they shrieked and backed away as she went back to sleep on your lap.

"Do your best, hero!" Everyone on the train said happily.

"I-I will!" You said with a nervous smile.

Finally after reaching the train stop, you woke up Momo and carried her out of the train as she opened the umbrella she brought with her and you took off into the air while heading towards school. As you landed in front of the entrance and shook off the rain that got on you, you saw Iida walking to class and stopped him mid-way through getting your wet coat off.

"Iida-kun, I haven't seen you in a bit. You alright?" You asked as he smiled at you.

"I'm fine, Y/N-kun. We better hurry, class is about to begin." He said.

"Y-Yeah, and uhh, how's your-" You spoke but he cut you off.

"My family member is fine, you don't have to worry about it. I apologize for making you worry needlessly." He said.

"You don't have to apologize for nothing. That's what friends are for." You told him while patting his shoulder. "Alright, I'll see you in class." You said as you went back to Momo and began to fix yourself up for class.

As you and Momo entered class and sat at your seats, your room was filled with chatter about what it was like after the festival.

"It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on the way here!" Mina said excitedly.

"Yeah, me too!" Kirishima also said.

"People were also staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Toru said while fidgeting where she stood.

"Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Ojiro asked her.

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me "Don't worry about it." "Sero said embarrassingly.

"Don't worry about it!" Tsu teased him as he cried loudly.

"H-Hey! Tsu-chan! No need to b-be mean!" You laughed a little with Momo as she covered her mouth to stop laughing.

"After just one day we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?" Kaminari said to other classmates.

"U.A. really is amazing, huh?" Mineta added.

As you all took your proper seats, the door opened and walked in Aizawa who no longer had bandages covering his body or cast around his arms.

"Morning." He greeted you all.