Chapter 14: Back To Classes, The Dreadful Final Exams

One Week Later, Back At U.A.

The internships were over and everyone had settled back in to their homes before heading off to school. As you were walking through the entrance however, a lot of guys and girls had shocked looks as you walked along to class. When you arrived to Class 1-A though, Mineta and Kaminari screamed in shock.

"HUUUUUUUUUUH!??!?!?!" They yelled as everyone turned towards the door and saw you in between Momo and Tsu as they hugged your arms with a smile.

"G-Good morning..." You greeted with an awkward smile.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/N-kun!? H-How!? When!? HOW!?" Mineta asked while getting in your face with a desperate look.

"U-Ummm, it's kind of a long story..." You said as you flashed back to what happened.

Flashback, Last Day Of Internships

"Wait...So you're in love with Y/N as well, Tsu-chan?" Momo asked as you and Tsu were sat across from her at a coffee shop.

"Y-Yes..." Tsu said timidly. "I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore, or if you don't like me. You were his first girlfriend, so I have no right in this, but I couldn't hold it in anymore...I'm sorry..." Tsu said as she almost teared up.

"Tsu-chan..." You said as Momo got up and went over next to her.

She pulled her face up to look at her as she wrapped her arms around her and hugged her tenderly.

"Tsu-chan...I don't know where you'd get the idea that I'd hate you, but I'm okay with you also loving Y/N." Momo said as Tsu wiped her tears.

"R-Really?" She asked as Momo nodded.

"Mhmm. I can't blame you either, Y/N's just irresistible, right?" Momo giggled as Tsu did also. "Look, I don't want to see one of my best friends sad, so I'm willing to compromise." She said as Tsu tilted her head. 

"Ribbit?" She wondered as Momo smiled.

"I'll share him with you." She said as Tsu was surprised. " Well?" She asked.

Tsu nodded happily and ever since then, you had spent your time with both of them.

Flashback Over

"...And that's how it happened." You said as the two girls hummed happily while getting closer to you as you walked to your desk with them, leaving a teary eyed Mineta and Kaminari.

"H...He..." Kaminari choked up.

"WHY DOES HE ALWAYS GET THE HOT ONES!?!?!?!" Mineta cried in desperation.

As you relaxed in your seat with Momo and Tsu on your sides, talking about what happened at your internships, the rest of Class A piled in and were talking about their internships as well. As they were talking, you heard the topic be brought up about change and Kaminari spoke up.

"But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most were your you four, right?" He asked as he looked at you, Iida, Midoriya, and Todoroki as others chimed in.

"Oh, yeah! The hero killer!" Sero said.

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously." Kirishima said.

"I was worried, especially about you." Momo said as she hugged you closer to her.

"I heard Endeavor saved, right?" Sato asked.

"That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!" Toru said as your mind flashed back to the conversation with the police chief.

"Yeah. He saved us." Todoroki said with some conflict.