Chapter 37: A New Look For A Change, When Confidence Begins To Take Over

The Next Day

"RAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!" You yelled in anger and transformed in the common area as Ryu was sat on the couch and Bakugo and Midoriya were both cleaning. "HOW COME WE HAVE TO MISS CLASS, TOO!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FINISHED WITH OUR SENTENCES! DAMN IT!" You yelled as you turned back to normal and sat on the couch with a pout. "I wanted to eat lunch with Tsu-chan..." You whined as everyone else was getting ready to head out for class.

"We can eat together when you're back, Y/N." Tsu patted your head as you whined even more.

"Until then, stay out of trouble, you four." Iida said as they all left.

After waiting around for a few minutes though, you stood up and had a serious look on your face.

"I got it." You said as Ryu looked at you.

"What stupid plan do you have now?" Ryu asked.

"I'm gonna go change my look, and they won't even notice!" You said loudly as he stared at you with an unamused face.

"....Yeah, I'm gonna go train. Later, maggots." Ryu waved off as he walked to the courtyard of the dorms.

"WHO YOU CALLING A MAGGOT!?" Bakugo yelled as Midoriya tried to calm things down.

"But, if you're caught outside of here, you'll get in more trouble though." Midoriya tried to say to you.

"It'll be fine! If I'm caught I'll just blow everything up." You said with a smile.

"Blow everything up!?" Midoriya screamed as you laughed while running out.

As you ran out of the dorms and flew towards the city, you pulled out your phone and called 21. After a few rings, she finally answered you.

"Onii-chan? Do you need something?" She asked.

"Hey, just be on the look out today. One of my old teachers is coming, and he wants to check out U.A." You said as you were referring to yourself.

"Huh? Someone who trained you? What's his name?" She asked as you tried to think of a name.

"Ohh! U-Uhhh, his name's uhh...Gohan! Yeah, his name's Gohan!" You fist pumped yourself.

"Okay? Well, I gotta go. I'm going around with the girls before classes start." She said. "Bye, Onii-chan! I love you! Ehehehehe~" She said happily.

You shook your head and hung up as you saw the barber shop below you.

"All right. Time to get a new look." You smiled as you flew down towards the ground and entered the shop.

A Few Minutes Later

"Well, how about that, kid?" The barber said as he spun you in the chair and showed you the new version of you as you stood up and smirked.

"This...is awesome." You said.

" You said