couple goals ; lee felix

Help, I'm whipped for Felix >.<

third person

genre: fluff

◾◾◾◾◾

Perched on top of the island counter, (Y/N) happily continues to eat the cookies she and her lovely boyfriend Felix had baked earlier. As she finishes off the last chocolate chip cookie, a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around her waist, dragging her body backwards until her back was met with a person's chest. She smiled and closed her eyes, feeling comfort.

"Baby," Felix says in English, with his deep voice. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." she replies clearly in the same language, smiling at her boyfriend.

Since both Felix and (Y/N) were born and grew up in Sydney, Australia, it was very common for them to randomly talk to each other in English. Another thing they have in common is that when they flew to Korea to become trainees under JYP, they had a hard time learning Korean language yet they enjoy it very much, and laughing at each others' grammar mistakes in Hangul had become their pastime and eventually their hangout every after training, until they debuted and got together.

"I'm hungry..." Felix whined. (Y/N) snorted.

"We just ate the cookies we made."

"I know, but I'm still hungry..." he whined again.

(Y/N) sighed. Since she was sitting on the edge with her legs on top of the counter, it was easy for her to turn around, swing her legs on the edge and face her whining boyfriend. Then she saw Felix's pouty face, his blonde mop of hair slightly covering his right eye.

"Alright. How about you order the usual, I'll clean our mess upstairs, and when I come back we'll watch a movie, okay?" she smiles.

"Arasseo jagiya." Felix replies in Korean.

(Y/N) giggled and kissed his lips before jumping off the counter, but she ended up falling into Felix's arms. The both of them were lucky that he had caught her in time and he was not distracted at that time.

"Thanks, you can let go of me now." (Y/N) said, laughing as she pecked Felix's nose.

"Nah, I prefer to have you here with me." he replied, smirking.

"Shut up."

Felix laughed in his deep voice, hugging her a bit tighter for a little while more before letting go. He kissed her cheekbone before walking out of the kitchen.

◾◾◾◾◾

"Babe..."

"What?"

"I'm cold."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and turned to the side to face her pouting boyfriend. She saw his bottom lip adorably jutted out and his big brown eyes sparkling cutely. Putting her elbow on the bed to hold her body up, she pushes herself up and sees the blanket next to Felix, laid on the space beside him.

"It's right next to you, Felix." she groaned.

"Put it above us please?" he pouted again.

"No."

"Please?"

"Aish! Arasseo." she grumbled, pretending to begrudgingly pull the blanket over their bodies. She laid back down on the bed and turned on her side, her back facing Felix.

"Baby..." he whined, wrapping his arms around her as he pulled her to his chest, holding her in his arms.

(Y/N) stayed silent, closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. She let Felix do what he wanted to do, she wanted to mess with him for a bit.

"Baby." he whined again, tightening his arms around her.

"Don't ignore me."

All of a sudden, (Y/N) has her eyes wide open as she stifles a giggle, with her now smirking boyfriend hovering over her like a wild animal.

"Felix get the hell off of me, I'm trying to sleep." she says, trying to pry her boyfriend off of her.

Felix just smirks and lowers his body down, until their faces are mere inches away. Their breaths were mixing together as they stare at each others' eyes.

"I love you." he says before gingerly placing his lips on hers.

(Y/N) automatically kissed back, her hands finding their way into Felix's blonde hair and digging her fingers in them, combing the strands messily as she battles with his tongue for dominance.

Their kisses instantly became heated, but at some point they stopped because of oxygen. Felix pulled away, panting.

"I love you." he repeated, kissing the top of her nose.

"I love you too Felix." she replies, kissing his lips one more time before pushing him off her.

"Ow!" he grumbled as he fell off the bed and on the floor.

(Y/N) laughed. "That's what you get for messing with me." Felix pouted and sat on the bed with his legs crossed, his arms crossed over his chest as well.

"You love me nevertheless." she quips, crawling to the edge of the bed and kissing the top of his head.

Felix smiled and pecked her cheek. "You know I do."

◾◾◾◾◾

Vote, comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖