host no. 4 ; lee felix

This it what she wears on this chapter 👆

third person

genre: fluff

◾◾◾◾◾

As the soft breeze brushed past her hair, with the white sand settling in between her toes and the soft lapping of waves by the shore, (Y/N) walked along the beach with Stray Kids' very own, Lee Felix. He had come to pick her up after her date with Hyunjin because when she arrived at the music room she only found a bag of clothes and a sticky note stuck to the paper bag saying that she needed to change in a comfortable dress.

"You look amazing," Felix compliments her in his deep voice.

(Y/N) smiled. "So do you."

Hand in hand, they walk along the coast of the beach as they look at the view before them, with the sun setting as the skies start to tint a mix of pink, red and orange.

"You look so cute in those clothes." she quips, looking at Felix's dress shirt that was half unbuttoned.

"Really?" he said, the right corner of his lip curving up in a sly smile.

"Yeah. It's true what everyone says about you. You really are adorable." she giggled.

"But do you think I'm manly?"

"I don't see why you can't be both," she answered truthfully, "besides, some girls love the whole flower boy thing you've got. Well...minus your voice."

"Well um...thanks, I guess?" (Y/N) giggled in response.

They sat underneath a palm tree as they planted their feet under the sand, their hands still intertwined.

"Oh, and (Y/N)-ah?" Felix says.

"Yeah?"

"You didn't answer my question."

◾◾◾◾◾

As nightfall came, (Y/N) and Felix cuddled under the same palm tree as they looked up at the stars, eating their ice creams away. Earlier today Felix suggested that they should leave their spot for a while to buy something to eat, and they came back with strawberry ice cream to share.

"Hey (Y/N)." Felix whispered.

"Hm?" she hummed in response, still wrapped in his arms.

"Are you one of those girls? You know...who like the whole flower boy thing?" he asks, a hint of hesitance in his voice.

"I guess you'll have to wait to find out." she replied cheekily, looking up at him.

"Damn it, I keep forgetting that I haven't got you all to myself." he said. (Y/N) stayed silent and buried her head in Felix's dress shirt.

I don't know how I'm going to choose between the nine of you. You're only my fourth date and I am now confused as hell.

"Whatever decision you make, it'll be right as long as you follow the desires and passions of your heart." Felix said sincerely.

"It may have sounded cheesy at this moment but it's the only thing I could think of—" he continued, but she cut her off.

"It's exactly what I need, Felix. Thank you." she leaned up, kissed his neck and laid back down on the sand.

Felix felt the heat rush to his cheeks as he smiled to himself. He hugged her closer to him and he kissed her head, his hands running his hand through her hair as they lay quietly on the soft sand.

◾◾◾◾◾

After an hour or so, Felix opened his eyes and they quickly went down to the girl who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. Smiling, he slowly shook her awake, saying that they needed to get up now since their plan all along was to visit the booths and the large bonfire the people are setting up for everyone to see and witness.

They visited the booths and even bought each other things and played different kinds of games before they went to the middle of the beach to join the other people in hopes to watch the campfire.

The crackling of the bonfire was heard along with the distant muffled voices of the people talking as both (Y/N) and Felix sat on the sand, conversing in hushed tones contentedly.

"Let's go to a more quieter part, shall we?" Felix suggested, in which the girl instantly agreed to.

They arrived at a dimmer part of a beach, only faintly lit with candles surrounding them. There was also a cave nearby, housing different kinds of species beyond people's imagination.

As the two of them laid down on the sand with their fingers still interlocked, they stared up at the night sky above them, adorned with millions of stars acting as little beads decorating the dark firmament.

"I wish I could stay here in this moment forever...with you." Felix said softly, barely a whisper as his other hand delved itself in her hair, combing it gently with his fingers. He spoke so quietly that he thought the moment would be ruined if he were to speak louder.

"I wish time would work that way," (Y/N) replied in the same volume, her hand tracing random shapes on Felix's dress shirt, "so we could store up all the beautiful memories in life and relive them all over again."

"I guess that would take something away from  the true moments would live, though. Still, it would be nice." Felix quipped.

"We'll always have memories. They might not be as beautiful as being in that moment, and details may be lost of forgotten as time fades and passes, but you'll have reminders of those times. Just like this one." he adds, smiling down at her.

(Y/N) looked up at him. "And what would that be?"

"Just watch."

She tore her gaze away from Felix and looked up at the sky, and fireworks of different colors decorated the view. Her eyes widened in surprise and she hugged him even tighter.

"This is very beautiful, Felix. Thank you." she said gratefully, sparing him a glance before looking up at the sky again.

"No, thank you. For spending this night with me. This really means a lot to me." he says, kissing the top of her head lovingly.

(Y/N) smiled.

I hope I'll make the right choice.

And as if Felix had read her mind, he caressed her arm up and down comfortingly.

"I know you'll make the right choice. As long as you follow your heart."

◾◾◾◾◾

Vote, comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖