the seven gates of hell ; stray kids

based on a post i saw on facebook

warning: sensitive content. read at your own risk.

third person

genre: thriller

◾◾◾◾◾

All she saw was fire.

She was standing in the middle of a island-like rock, with magma surrounding the land. Crackles of fire loomed around her, but surprisingly, she didn't feel hot. If anything, it calmed her and stirred something in her that made her get all excited.

(Y/N) looked at herself and saw that she was dressed in a black gown with pure ruby jewels, and full-grown large angel wings with black feathers on her back. She looked majestic, and all that was needed was a crown to top it off.

Just then, a tall and handsome man appeared in front of her, dressed in expensive black silk clothes. His eyes were glowing a bright red, and his skin is very, very pale. He had a similar pair of black angel wings, just a bit bigger than hers, and a scythe with spits of fire around the blade.

"Hello, my love," he spoke to her with love and malice. "It took you so long to come here."

(Y/N) smiled and went up to the guy, kissing his lips for who knows how long until she pulled away. "I missed you, Minho. I had to finish my job in the human realm before arriving here."

Minho, as she called the guy, smiled even wider and held her hand. "Come," he says. "I'll show you around. You have to be familiar with your kingdom before your coronation, my queen."

She laughed, "How sweet. Lead the way then."

Minho bowed his head and flew up in the air, bringing (Y/N) with her. Together, they explored the surroundings from above, with the girl admirimg every single rock island and lava streams. Soon, they arrived at their destination, which was a vast area with seven large gates. She looked at him with confusion.

"These are the seven gates of hell," Minho said. "Each gate contains the souls of those who have done much wrong on Earth to be condemned here. Would you care to take a look?"

"I'd be very much delighted."

Minho led her to the first gate. The gatekeeper was a handsome man, with flaring orange eyes and a pair of goat's horn on his head. He has a spear in one hand, and has a pair of bat wings on his back.

"This is Chan," Minho told her. "He's the gatekeeper of the souls who are in the last position in the heirarchy."

(Y/N) saw fire that showed large numbers of mutilated corpses, all crisp and burnt. All were sobbing loudly that she had to fight the temptation of shutting them up. She walked up to one man who had half of his body downed in dark ashes and deep wounds. His body was full of bullet holes, and one of his eyes were missing.

"Who are you?" she asked with such authority.

"We are the souls of the desecrated bodies who didn't get a proper burial," he said in a hollow, grotesque voice. It sounded as if he's been screaming all his life. "We are to stay here until judgment day."