silver lining ; yang jeongin

dedicated to all the schoolers everywhere all around the world. summer's over, and our suffering has officially started *ahem education system ahem*

anyhoes, i hate stray kids right now. how dare they attack me with such perfection on their teaser?

welp, there goes my nonexistent money and my wig.

anyways, enjoy this i.n imagine!

p.s. to the requesters, the box is open until june 10.

first person

genre: fluff, angst, college au

◾◾◾◾◾

"Did you put my notebooks in the living room?"

I glanced up my laptop while trying to type my essay on my bed, "What?"

Jeongin glared at me, and I swore I could pinch his eyeballs out of his sockets. "My notebooks were placed in a different location. When I left, I made sure they were on my bed. Did you move them?"

I let out a deep sigh, raking a hand through my hair.

This guy's wasting my brain cells, really.

I gave Jeongin a thin smile. "Listen kid," I say, and I don't miss the way how his right eye twitched. "I never touch your things, okay? Who knows what kind of germs you bring back here."

"Just don't bother me again," he says and turned back to go to his room, holding a stack of notebooks on his arms. "I bet Seungmin did it."

Everything went wrong from the day I moved in for college when I accidentally ripped a part of his dinosaur pajamas open. In my defense, it was lying in the middle of the carpet, right in front of the doorway. Who, in the right mind, would leave a piece of clothing there? Although he's a boy and it's only natural for him to be messy, but he should at least have the decency to keep his things in proper order. Jeongin came home to find his pajamas being sewed by some random girl. And I can pretty much say ever since then, he's hated my guts.

But, on the bright side, I had managed to snatch a pretty nice apartment with a huge amount of natural lighting, which would be beneficial to my eyes since I would be staring at my laptop for long hours. The balcony is a bonus—plus, the rooms and beds were big.

Choosing to ignore Jeongin's little tantrum, I shook my head and continued to type my essay, madly pressing the "backspace" key after realizing that I typed a whole sentence full of nonsense. The essay was due the next day, and what's worse was that my thesis was too weak for me to formulate it into a full-length analysis essay. Moreover, I procrastinated because it was the beginning of the semester and didn't expect my classes to be this demanding.

I wonder how other college students balance their school and their personal lives.

"Screw it," I say, saving my document and shutting off my laptop before stretching my arms out, "I want pizza."

Luckily, there were a few slices of my leftover pizza from yesterday, and I just hope Jeongin didn't steal them.

Speaking of the devil.