war ; seo changbin

Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rogue inspired ✌ warning: this is a bit different from the other imagines since it's a bit angsty...enjoy?

third person

genre: angst, gang au, ft. Lee Minho

◾◾◾◾◾

How did it come to this?

She had never thought that everything would come to this. She had never thought that she would be experiencing this much pain. She had never thought that he would be here to witness it all.

(Y/N) never thought that she'd by laying down on the ground, bloodied and in pain.

Almost dying.

But as long as it means keeping the people she cared for the most alive and well, she's fine with it.

It all started when a rival group had gone undercover to spy on SK's last mission, and they had sabotaged the whole assignment and had put many innocent lives to waste.

In their last mission, they were supposed to kill the notorious murderer the police had failed to hunt down because the culprit is too good to be captured—he never leaves anything behind and can hide his fingerprints very well.

Apparently, the criminal they are after was a man who kills people and steals their eyes to be put to use for his dolls—pretty sick, right?

When they did, they were about to prick the needle on his neck that would instantly end his life, but then the building they were in collapsed, with a loud explosion heard from the outside.

It was a few days after the incident when they had learned who was behind the bombing of the building, and they had decided to avenge all the innocent lives of the humans who had sadly died.

◾◾◾◾◾

War ensued in the entire country. South Korea had to close all the main roads and ports, and sought help from it's neighboring country, North Korea. The two rival gangs were so powerful that they managed to make the whole place a vastland in a matter of days. Survivors were under cubes operated by SK to protect them from the war, they were safe, but the government was a mess—no one even dared to get in the way of the both groups.

(Y/N) and Changbin, SK's couple, has teamed up several times and brought out the best in each other during the war, providing victories for their side here and there.

It's true what everyone says about them—they are the perfect couple. She covered for his weaknesses, and he covered for hers.

That is, until things took a different route.

A distinguishable route that changed their lives forever.

◾◾◾◾◾

Leading a small army of sixty skilled men, (Y/N) and Changbin went to the enemy's hideout to obtain information. All was going well until tables turned.

In the end, everyone was mercilessly killed. All but the couple.

The good thing is, they had information on how to end the war, with SK winning, saving millions of lives, and ensuring the future of Korea.

Although, it wouldn't save her.

(Y/N) laid on the ground, bloodied, battered and bruised. Her once flawless face and legs were now covered in cuts and deep gashes. Every part of her body was hurting, but she knew that there was no time to lose.