illicitly yours ; hwang hyunjin

requested by: blackthinx

I changed your request a bit, I hope this will suffice :)

p.s., i'm not too good with fighting scenes, so i'm apologizing in advance if the fight scene below is too surreal/not real 😂 I'm not really proud of this lmao so I'm sorry if this is absolute trash (like me) 😂

warning: mentions of illegal stuff, mature themes and bad language

third person

genre: fluff, action, gang au, high school au, ft. Stray Kids

◾◾◾◾◾

Strays are what they're called. Kids are what they are. They roam around the school grounds and do illegal stuff behind walls. These nine boys dominate the school, and often pick on random students. Cigarettes, hidden tattoos, graffiti and dark define their personality. Mistaken for ruthless beings who fight against other gangs, they are a family, siblings that bonded over time, acquired from different couples who joined together for a similar principle-freedom.

Bang Chan. Kim Woojin. Lee Minho. Seo Changbin. Hwang Hyunjin. Han Jisung. Lee Felix. Kim Seungmin. Yang Jeongin.

Stray Kids.

◾◾◾◾◾

Walking around in an all-black outfit, Hyunjin blew a puff of air and took out a cigarette stick from his pocket, lighting it up. He then pushed the lighter deep into his jeans pocket, leaning against the wall of a dark alleyway as he waited for his eight friends. It was a school day, but he didn't care. So did his friends. They could skip the whole school year if they wanted to, but some of them actually wanted to go to school.

Just then, a limping Minho arrived, his face twisted in a happy smile as his bottom lip was bleeding, his eyebrow busted. Hyunjin shakes his head as he approaches the older one.

"What happened to you?" he asks Minho.

"Got into a fight. The others are at the van, they're waiting. All of us are either bleeding or injured, and we need a driver back to school," says Minho and turns away from him.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and walked up to Minho, swinging the male's arm around his shoulder as he helps him go inside the van. The others were waiting, Woojin was in the passenger seat with his hand slung over his forehead as if trying to cover his bruises, while the others were all either whimpering, or staying quiet.

"Felix," Jeongin, the youngest in the group, calls, "can you hand me my bag over?"

"Okay," Felix says and hands him his bag, cringing at the pain shooting from his side.

"Damn," says Chan, "that fight really took a toll on me."

"Fuck yeah," Jisung laughs, "at least we get to see Kihyun's ass get beat." His comment earned snorts from the group.

"Alright idiots," Hyunjin pushes Minho inside the van, "let's get going. I'm sure Changbin is dying to see his girlfriend."

"Shut up," Changbin retorts, blushing slightly.

Hyunjin chuckled and got onto the driver's seat, starting the engine. He rolled down the windows of the car, blocking his ears about his members' complaints. He then sped out of the road and went to school.