fall ; yang jeongin

Okay so I'm basing this off on my research and imagination since the country I live in isn't located in the temperate region (poor me HAHAHA), enjoy ^ω^

third person

genre: fluff

◾◾◾◾◾

"Start from there. I'll go from here."

With a nod, (Y/N) held the rake in between her chilly palms and began to rake all the scattered leaves on their backyard. A cool breeze blew past and swept her hair to the side, swiping the leaves to the east as well.

She sighed and continued to rake, the sound of crunching leaves filling her ears. She then heard a similar sound come from the left, and she turned her head to the side only to see her boyfriend, Jeongin, cleaning their yard diligently.

She smiled, although she wanted nothing more than to jump into the huge pile of dead autumn leaves that she sees right now, which was, sadly, located in front of her.

(Y/N) eyed the pile, squinting. Jeongin sensed her lack of actions and craned his neck to look over at his girlfriend, who was now gaping at the sight of the pile. He chuckled, shaking his head as he continued raking.

Snapping out of her thoughts, (Y/N) began to clean again, dragging her rake back and forth to bring the scattered leaves in a single pile.

But halfway through her now giant pile, something in her instincts kicked in, and she got bored. Dropping the rake, she let herself fall into the pile of leaves.

With closed eyes, she sighed in contentment as she rested in the pile, staying like that for a moment until...

"(Y/N)! WE'RE HERE TO RAKE UP THE LEAVES, AND NOT TO LAY ON THEM."

Opening her eyes, (Y/N) sat up and glared at her young boyfriend, who in turn, gave her a cheeky grin.

"Shut up, Jeongin."

Begrudgingly, she picked up her fallen rake and began to clean up.

◾◾◾◾◾

Moments later, Jeongin sighed in content, eyeing the pile of leaves that was so tall it reached just above his shoulders. He smiled at his hardwork, admiring the pile.

Suddenly, all the leaves flew in the air as a blur ran across his vision, and the next thing he knew, the leaves were knocked through the air and are scattered on the ground once again.

(Y/N) had jumped into his leaf pile.

Jeongin sighed, feeling a little ticked off. He was pissed at the fact that she ruined his neat work, but at the same time, when he saw her wide smile, he couldn't help but smile as well, almost forgetting the reason why he was a bit mad.

"We were supposed to go inside and enjoy some hot chocolate." Jeongin pouted, looking at his girlfriend, who was making a leaf angel by waving her arms and legs back and forth.

(Y/N) looked up at him cutely. "Hey, my pile is done for, too. Plus, we can leave them there and clean them tomorrow." he shook his head.

"Cuddles after this one? Please?"

Jeongin sighed. She was too cute to even resist. With a smile, he jumps into the pile and rests on the ground beside her, keeping a safe distance from her to make his own leaf angel by waving his arms and legs.

"Alright."

◾◾◾◾◾

Vote, comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖